Windows 10: Computer crashing with bugcheck code 116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and nvlddmkm.sys as the problem

Discus and support Computer crashing with bugcheck code 116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and nvlddmkm.sys as the problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer started crashing and making a buzzing sound through my headset when playing games. I checked the memory dump and it says that nvlddmkm.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Theo.P, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Theo.P Win User

Computer crashing with bugcheck code 116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and nvlddmkm.sys as the problem

My computer started crashing and making a buzzing sound through my headset when playing games. I checked the memory dump and it says that nvlddmkm.sys is causing the problem, i have tried updating my driver/reinstalling it but this has not worked. I have also performed memory diagnostic and a disk check chkdsk.The nvidia graphics driver file is located at C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_b8346c359fcd6093Im also pretty sure this started after a power cut as that's the only major event that happened just before

:)

Theo.P, Sep 19, 2021

2. Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys)

My Dell computer with Windows 10 crashes frequently, displaying Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys). When the computer restarts the clock always indicates 1 hour earlier than before the crash. What is the problem?

Mergatroyd 01, Sep 19, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    Bugcheck Crashes (No BSOD)

Please check your manufacturer for network driver updates.
    Code:
    Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

Computer crashing with bugcheck code 116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and nvlddmkm.sys as the problem [​IMG]

Computer crashing with bugcheck code 116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and nvlddmkm.sys as the problem [​IMG]

4. Computer crashing with bugcheck code 116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and nvlddmkm.sys as the problem

Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys)

I tried the fix above and it only worked for a day then the same video_tdr_failure igdkmd64.sys appeared and restarted my pc. I have an Intel HD 4400 Graphics on my pc.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

I have already tried to install the newest versions of the video card from Intel which did not work.

AprilHorton, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Computer crashing with bugcheck code 116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and nvlddmkm.sys as the problem

1. Computer crashing with bugcheck code 116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and nvlddmkm.sys as the problem - Similar Threads - Computer crashing bugcheck

2. Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: For unknown reasons, at any moment when playing a game or opening a browser, etc., a black screen happens. Sometimes the picture disappears for a second or two, and then everything returns to normal, but most often the computer abruptly displays a black screen, and then goes...
  3. Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: For unknown reasons, at any moment when playing a game or opening a browser, etc., a black screen happens. Sometimes the picture disappears for a second or two, and then everything returns to normal, but most often the computer abruptly displays a black screen, and then goes...
  4. Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blackscreen Crash,Rebooting bugcheck VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen Crash,Rebooting bugcheck VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: Hello Microsoft Community,This is my Computer SpecsAMD RYZEN 5 – 3600VGA MSI GTX 1660 Super Ventus XS OC 6gb RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 8gb x 2Windows 10 Ori 20h2 -19042.1645PSU 650w VS Crosairmy PC is keep restarting when i playing Valorant , or just downlaod files and...
  6. Blackscreen Crash,Rebooting bugcheck VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

Blackscreen Crash,Rebooting bugcheck VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: Hello Microsoft Community,This is my Computer SpecsAMD RYZEN 5 – 3600VGA MSI GTX 1660 Super Ventus XS OC 6gb RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 8gb x 2Windows 10 Ori 20h2 -19042.1645PSU 650w VS Crosairmy PC is keep restarting when i playing Valorant , or just downlaod files and...
  7. Blackscreen Crash,Rebooting bugcheck VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blackscreen Crash,Rebooting bugcheck VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen Crash,Rebooting bugcheck VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: Hello Microsoft Community,This is my Computer SpecsAMD RYZEN 5 – 3600VGA MSI GTX 1660 Super Ventus XS OC 6gb RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 8gb x 2Windows 10 Ori 20h2 -19042.1645 my PC is keep restarting when i playing Valorant , or just downlaod files and open firefox...
  9. Blackscreen Crash,Rebooting bugcheck VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen Crash,Rebooting bugcheck VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: Hello Microsoft Community,This is my Computer SpecsAMD RYZEN 5 – 3600VGA MSI GTX 1660 Super Ventus XS OC 6gb RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 8gb x 2Windows 10 Ori 20h2 -19042.1645 my PC is keep restarting when i playing Valorant , or just downlaod files and open firefox...
  10. Blackscreen Crash,Rebooting bugcheck VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116