Windows 10: Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying...

Discus and support Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had this issue for probably about a year now and finally decided to scrap everything and start over. I factory reset my PC and the issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mazobel, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Mazobel Win User

Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying...

I have had this issue for probably about a year now and finally decided to scrap everything and start over. I factory reset my PC and the issue is still occurring. It mostly happens when I am running games and streaming or doing VR but occasionally happens with other games. The sound can be herad in this video just a youtube video that details potential ways to fix the issue. I already tried all of the fixes in that video and none of them have worked. Here is alink to the last 3 Minidump files from the crashes I believe they are all from the same issue but am not sure; I know the last one is though. I am at a complete loss and I would really like to play my games and stream for more than 20 minutes without my right ear bleeding.

:)

Mazobel, Sep 25, 2020

2. dead GPU and speaker buzz

It is not likely the speaker damaged other hardware but the buzz does suggest a grounding problem somewhere. If you unplug the 3.5mm plug from the computer's sound output jack, does the buzz go away? If so, then I suspect the speaker's electronics and the computer are not at the same common ground potential. This could be due to a damaged audio cable or damaged power cable for the speaker, or something internal to the speaker's electronics.

If the sound remains when you unplug the speakers from the computer, then clearly there's an issue in the speakers.

If you plug in a set of headphones to the computer, do you hear the buzz? If so, then you have a problem with the computer's audio.

Bill_Bright, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Necro3 Win User
    Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or cared to help me, i've tried updating drivers, windows memory check, updating motherboard drivers, checking drive health and none proved effective, even clean installs of windows won't help, what do i do?
    list of components:

Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying... [​IMG]

Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying... [​IMG]

Necro3, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Heize Win User

Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying...

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

Heize, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying... - Similar Threads - Computer crashing loud

2. Frequent application crashes, accompanied by regular blue screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent application crashes, accompanied by regular blue screens.: I have been having more and more frequent application crashes on my computer, without warning or error applications will randomly close and even sometimes reopen themselves and crash again and reopen, going into a loop of opening and closing with certain applications.I have...
  3. Frequent application crashes, accompanied by regular blue screens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent application crashes, accompanied by regular blue screens.: I have been having more and more frequent application crashes on my computer, without warning or error applications will randomly close and even sometimes reopen themselves and crash again and reopen, going into a loop of opening and closing with certain applications.I have...
  4. Blue screen with the appearance of a loud buzz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with the appearance of a loud buzz: Please help to read the dumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwHzvnzW8FwgQog_5IibgM7KXnB?e=Tthfoi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-the-appearance-of-a-loud-buzz/2fe64e70-95e1-4306-af14-6598fa54797b
  5. Blue screen with the appearance of a loud buzz

Blue screen with the appearance of a loud buzz: Please help to read the dumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwHzvnzW8FwgQog_5IibgM7KXnB?e=Tthfoi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-the-appearance-of-a-loud-buzz/2fe64e70-95e1-4306-af14-6598fa54797b
  6. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise: For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing sound. A hard reset is required.The issue isn't present when I'm playing older or less demanding games; I've updated my video...
  7. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise: For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing sound. A hard reset is required.The issue isn't present when I'm playing older or less demanding games; I've updated my video...
  8. Loud buzzing in my headset then my pc blue screens

Loud buzzing in my headset then my pc blue screens: This has happened only when playing online games, the game crashes I get loud noise in my headset then it blue screens I have no clue how to fix this any suggestions?...
  9. Laptop crashing w/ flashing screen and loud buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing w/ flashing screen and loud buzzing: My Lenovo V15-IIL has started crashing. I've included some images of what happens on the screen. t continues flashing like this until I force restart, and sometimes it makes a really loud buzzing sound whilst it's crashing.It only seems to happen when I click the mousepad or...
  10. Laptop crashing w/ flashing screen and loud buzzing

Laptop crashing w/ flashing screen and loud buzzing: My Lenovo V15-IIL has started crashing. I've included some images of what happens on the screen. t continues flashing like this until I force restart, and sometimes it makes a really loud buzzing sound whilst it's crashing.It only seems to happen when I click the mousepad or...