Windows 10: Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying...

Discus and support Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had this issue for probably about a year now and finally decided to scrap everything and start over. I factory reset my PC and the issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mazobel, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Mazobel Win User

Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying...

I have had this issue for probably about a year now and finally decided to scrap everything and start over. I factory reset my PC and the issue is still occurring. It mostly happens when I am running games and streaming or doing VR but occasionally happens with other games. The sound can be herad in this video just a youtube video that details potential ways to fix the issue. I already tried all of the fixes in that video and none of them have worked. Here is alink to the last 3 Minidump files from the crashes I believe they are all from the same issue but am not sure; I know the last one is though. I am at a complete loss and I would really like to play my games and stream for more than 20 minutes without my right ear bleeding.

:)

Mazobel, Sep 25, 2020

2. dead GPU and speaker buzz

It is not likely the speaker damaged other hardware but the buzz does suggest a grounding problem somewhere. If you unplug the 3.5mm plug from the computer's sound output jack, does the buzz go away? If so, then I suspect the speaker's electronics and the computer are not at the same common ground potential. This could be due to a damaged audio cable or damaged power cable for the speaker, or something internal to the speaker's electronics.

If the sound remains when you unplug the speakers from the computer, then clearly there's an issue in the speakers.

If you plug in a set of headphones to the computer, do you hear the buzz? If so, then you have a problem with the computer's audio.

Bill_Bright, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Necro3 Win User
    Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or cared to help me, i've tried updating drivers, windows memory check, updating motherboard drivers, checking drive health and none proved effective, even clean installs of windows won't help, what do i do?
    list of components:

Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying... [​IMG]

Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying... [​IMG]

Necro3, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Heize Win User

Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying...

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

Heize, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying... - Similar Threads - Computer crashing loud

2. Warped, buzzing sound accompanied by slowdown.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Warped, buzzing sound accompanied by slowdown.: During video playback, playing video games or listening to music on my Windows 10 PC I get this, roughly one second of, warped buzzing sound and the computer briefly freezes. It will happen at least once an hour. It doesn't seem to happen when there is no audio but it may do...
  3. Computer Crashing Blue Screen

Computer Crashing Blue Screen: My computer keeps crashing, going to blue screen, and restarting. It says : Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000009f Parameter 1: 4 Parameter 2: 12c Parameter 3: ffff920f4feb1040 Parameter 4: ffffab0bfc4a78e0 OS version:...
  4. How do I stop; the loud 'buzz' from one speaker ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop; the loud 'buzz' from one speaker ?: HP Pentium, win 10; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-loud-buzz-from-one-speaker/4e09bc72-38b3-486b-8d8f-deb25a829095
  5. Random Program Crashes, Occasional blue screen

Random Program Crashes, Occasional blue screen: Hello all, I've been having an issue for the past few months that has me on my wits end. I'm currently running windows 10 and randomly, programs such as games will crash or lead to a blue screen. I've tried a number of things but the only thing that worked for a time was...
  6. Windows occasionally crashes and computer occasionally freezes.

Windows occasionally crashes and computer occasionally freezes.: I have no idea where to start with this issue. All I know is that my computer will rarely crash and restart itself and when I go to check the reliability report in the action center, the only information it gives me is that "Windows shut down unexpectedly". I don't get a blue...
  7. computer froze with loud buzzing noise

computer froze with loud buzzing noise: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Date: 17/11/2018 18:04:56 Event ID: 35 Task Category: (2) Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-25FBGLI Description: Performance power...
  8. Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise: First post here, and hoping to get some help. For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing...
  9. Occasional PSU buzzing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Occasional PSU buzzing: Once maybe every 2 days or so my PSU emits a very faint buzzing noise for about 20 minutes or so. It will buzz for a few minutes, stop for a few seconds then buzz again. The PSU is about a year old and I just started noticing this. It doesn't matter how much load my computer...
  10. Loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud buzzing noise: Hello! I have a year-old Lenovo G500 laptop, and recently it started doing this loud, buzzing sound quite often, even when there's only one program opened. I checked CPU and disk usage the first few times it happened, but they're fairly low. I'm not really tech-savvy, so...