Windows 10: Computer crashing with specific programmes since update KB5000802

Discus and support Computer crashing with specific programmes since update KB5000802 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Installed the above update on 12.3.21. Since then, every time I try to either print anything or run LibreOffice, the computer crashes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DrSarahV, Mar 21, 2021.

1. DrSarahV Win User

Computer crashing with specific programmes since update KB5000802

Hi,

Installed the above update on 12.3.21. Since then, every time I try to either print anything or run LibreOffice, the computer crashes and reboots. It says the stopcode is APC INDEX MISMATCH. What should I do?

Edited: I did uninstall and reinstall LibreOffice to see whether that helps, but running LibreOffice is still having the same effect.

:)

DrSarahV, Mar 21, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. Dyan Rey Win User

Windows 10 Update and Computer is Running SLOW

Hello,

Given that there was an update that was recently installed on your computer, it is possible that there are underlying software issues in the operating system of your computer. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would need to know the following
    information:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What specific update was recently installed on your device?
    • Are you also experiencing with the applications randomly crashing?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot by following the steps indicated on this
    link. It will help us to troubleshoot and determine what conflict is causing the problem.

Keep us updated with the result.

Dyan Rey, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer crashing with specific programmes since update KB5000802 - Similar Threads - Computer crashing specific

2. Programme crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programme crashing on startup: This programme crashes every time I try to open it. It get's to the initial booting stage, checks for updates then crashes. I have the exact same programme on my laptop and it works fine on there. The only difference is that my laptop isn't registered to microsoft and doesn't...
  3. KB5000802 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5000802 update: I cannot uninstall update KB5000802..Used normal uninstall and as admin wusa /uninstall /kb:5000802 What to do ? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5000802-update/eeafc31a-e404-4856-83a4-42e92314d509
  4. About the update KB5000802

About the update KB5000802: Hello, Last night, before I went to sleep, I decided to install the Windows updates. It installed the KB5000802 and the one after I forgot its name. But since this morning, everytime I log in, my screen starts flickering and I can't do anything, unless opening the Task...
  5. update KB5000802

update KB5000802: how come microsoft keeps updating with KB5000802 that crashes computer when you print? I just updated on 4/5/21 and checked history and this same update code is in my update history again...
  6. KB5000802 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KB5000802 update: I have uninstalled this updated every day since Microsoft first put it out. This particular update connects to printers through the network and does not allow you to print to them. If you do not pay attention that it has been installed again and try to print to a printer...
  7. KB5000802 Printer Issues & Crashes

KB5000802 Printer Issues & Crashes: This was supposed to fix the problems caused by KB5000802 & others. I have read that MS has paused this & issued other KBs since. BUT, anyway... My point here is in regard to Optional updates.... if you didn't have or don't have any problems, then pass. With Optional,...
  8. KB5000802 updates and printing

KB5000802 updates and printing: Is the error for printing in general or are there specific printers involved. I don't print much but would like the option. should I just uninstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5000802-updates-and-printing/2e31b60e-e98e-4052-8bf4-e42d72e43094
  9. Disable access for specific programm for webcam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable access for specific programm for webcam?: [ATTACH] Hey so im having a problem that a game actually "steals" control of the webcam which im actually using it for something else. Is there some way i can disable that access for the programm thats stealing the access?...
  10. Multiple antimalware programmes crashes with my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple antimalware programmes crashes with my computer.: Hi, My laptop has been infected by malware so i installed 4 antimalware programmes (which is Rkill, Adwcleaner, malewarebytes, and hitmanpro) and try to get rid of it. I run the Rkill followed by adwcleaner and it found some malware files as expected. Then, i click clean...