Windows 10: Computer Crashing

Discus and support Computer Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently run into some issues. My computer would freeze up, and be unable to shut down. Upon trying to restart my system, my PC boots up, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lentyy, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Lentyy Win User

Computer Crashing

I have recently run into some issues. My computer would freeze up, and be unable to shut down. Upon trying to restart my system, my PC boots up, then shuts down again. Doesn't go into POST, no beep codes or anything. This happens for many times before I eventually give up.

After a few days, I decide to try my luck again, and it works! However, this uncertainty kills me. I can't be working with a PC that decides to die on me whenever it wants to. Asking for help.

My system parts are as follows:

GIGABYTE B250M-D3H

Intel Core i5 7500

Nvidia GeForce GTX 960

RAM 2 x 4GB Corsair 2666mhz

Seasonic 550w PSU

Samsung evo 960 256GB

hitachi hds72101 1TB

Also grabbed information from the event viewer and pasted below.

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 28/3/2019 3:07:19 PM

Event ID: 41

Task Category: (63)

Level: Critical

Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)

User: SYSTEM

Computer:

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>6</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-03-28T07:07:19.592572600Z" />

<EventRecordID>768</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer></Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

:)

Lentyy, Mar 28, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 28, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Miggle Win User

Computer Crashing

Friends computer crashing

Hello, my friends computer keeps crashing when ever he tries to play SC2 ( or anything that involves extensive videocard use) , I think he has a GT280X. I'm not sure if its a heat issue, or damage to the card, or what. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Miggle, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Computer Crashing

1. Computer Crashing - Similar Threads - Computer Crashing

2. iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced: This is the reliability report I pulled up after I had an IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod. I cannot find any additional information regarding the technical details listed in the hardware failures listed. For further context in the reports and dates shown, I was not in possession...
  3. iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced: This is the reliability report I pulled up after I had an IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod. I cannot find any additional information regarding the technical details listed in the hardware failures listed. For further context in the reports and dates shown, I was not in possession...
  4. Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!

Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!: Couldn't uninstall copilot update and I couldn't uninstall the app ether click on terminate and it crash my whole computer my tower started to flash and beep if this app virus or burnd my hard drive Microsoft will be replacing my tower!!! Will open a law suit...
  5. Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!: Couldn't uninstall copilot update and I couldn't uninstall the app ether click on terminate and it crash my whole computer my tower started to flash and beep if this app virus or burnd my hard drive Microsoft will be replacing my tower!!! Will open a law suit...
  6. Computer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing: I keep getting a message that says DPC Watchdog in a blue screen and crashes. Please HelpThis PC is a couple of month old not even a year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-crashing/ef7c1ece-e2d8-4b24-8cd9-d00a2331247d
  7. Computer keeps crashing

Computer keeps crashing: I keep getting a message that says DPC Watchdog in a blue screen and crashes. Please HelpThis PC is a couple of month old not even a year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-crashing/ef7c1ece-e2d8-4b24-8cd9-d00a2331247d
  8. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  9. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  10. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging