Windows 10: Computer cursor moving to the right and spam clicking by its self.

Discus and support Computer cursor moving to the right and spam clicking by its self. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A couple of days ago I started noticing weird behavior from my mouse cursor, first, my mouse cursor just started going to the right of my screen then a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arnapnapuli, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Computer cursor moving to the right and spam clicking by its self.

A couple of days ago I started noticing weird behavior from my mouse cursor, first, my mouse cursor just started going to the right of my screen then a couple of days later it was moving to the right of my screen and spam clicking. and now every time my computer goes to sleep and I turn it on again my cursor just goes to the right and just clicks and I can't even open my computer because it's not letting me type my password. sometimes I just restart my computer and that works but other times it doesn't so I have to restart my computer every time that happens.

For solutions, I have tried deleting my mouse drivers and reinstalling them but that didn't work, I also tried updating my mouse and touchpad drivers still didn't work, then I did a thorough virus scan still didn't work. I went into safe mode and the problem didn't happen at all, can someone please help me I really do not know the computer's well and I need help to fix this issue. this issue has been going on for at least more than a week now.

More details: whenever this bug/glitch happens my cursor looks like it is clicking on the screen and not the actual cursor, you know how if you have a touchscreen display and you click a little bubble appears, that what the glitch/bug looks like so when it happens a lot of small bubble pop up on the right of my screen and just clicks.

:)

arnapnapuli, Apr 16, 2020

2. Cursor moves to top-right corner and closes apps!

Hi,

I have a truly annoying problem that I need help with!

it makes my computer totally unusable!!

Problem:

The mouse cursor moves to the top right corner and "clicks" and tries to close my apps!

Here is what I have tried:

• Reinstall Windows
    • Disable trackpad
    • Disable mouse (via receiver)
    • Remove drivers and reboot and reinstall
    • I have seen and tried the thread below

What I have:

• Porsche Book One
    • Win 10 Pro
    • Version: 1709
    • OS Build: 16299.192

cursor moving itself to top right/ bottom right of screen

ToniJohansson- [O365], May 23, 2020
  3. How do I filter Spam in Mail Windows 10?

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

You can move to spam folder all day long and you get the same unwanted emails the next day. What a piece of crap. I'm about to go with a Chromebook or Apple. Microsoft sucks more and more.

MikeAguailar, May 23, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Computer cursor moving to the right and spam clicking by its self.

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

Computer cursor moving to the right and spam clicking by its self.

1. Computer cursor moving to the right and spam clicking by its self. - Similar Threads - Computer cursor moving

2. computer is typing by its self

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  3. computer is typing by its self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  4. computer is typing by its self

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring: my mouse cursor is behaving like mad, its continuously self clicking like option of left click appear without me clicking it and it selects on of the option from the list especially while browsing it automatically left click and selects inspects elements and developers tools...
  6. mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring: my mouse cursor is behaving like mad, its continuously self clicking like option of left click appear without me clicking it and it selects on of the option from the list especially while browsing it automatically left click and selects inspects elements and developers tools...
  7. Cursor moving and clicking on its own on Windows 10

Cursor moving and clicking on its own on Windows 10: For a few weeks now, I have been noticing that my cursor seems to move against me when I am browsing. Yesterday, I went to check on something, and when I returned the cursor was randomly clicking and opening files. I looked up solutions and followed all of the advice, such as...
  8. Cursor moving and clicking on its own on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor moving and clicking on its own on Windows 10: For a few weeks now, I have been noticing that my cursor seems to move against me when I am browsing. Yesterday, I went to check on something, and when I returned the cursor was randomly clicking and opening files. I looked up solutions and followed all of the advice, such as...
  9. Cursor moves on its on

Cursor moves on its on: Why do pointer move on its own . should I put it on low intensity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-moves-on-its-on/c3d555c8-9f9a-4479-a1ac-a4054e342ebc
  10. Cursor is moving on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor is moving on its own: I installed Windows 10 on my laptop Asus A45vd. And find out that when I use the touchpad, cursor is moving without any interference on my side. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-moving-on-its-own/638607bd-e29e-47ab-988f-eee61e4ea569

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor moving on its own windows 10