Windows 10: Computer Dead From Game

Discus and support Computer Dead From Game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Bought Forza 4 got it to install. Next day wont load game and crashes to desktop. Uninstall game to reinstall and hope to fix this problem. Wont... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CashDarkblood, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Computer Dead From Game

Bought Forza 4 got it to install. Next day wont load game and crashes to desktop. Uninstall game to reinstall and hope to fix this problem. Wont install gets an error message. Reinstall window fresh install. Now Store wont open loads a bit then just goes to a white screen. Forza wont install. Windows update wont connect to the internet. Internet works fine.

:)

CashDarkblood, Jan 31, 2019

2. Game Bar freezes Computer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• What is the model number of the computer?

• Which game are you trying to play?
    • Try playing other games and check what the status is.
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. Visit the below link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-5th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Method 3.

For the sound issue try the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Jan 31, 2019
  4. pooch22 Win User

Computer Dead From Game

List of them Games!

Hello everyone, I need some suggestions to you pros
    can you guys pls make some list of games that still fun to play after you beat the main story. (Only for PC Games)

example:
    Skyrim
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    Nier Automata
    GTA V
    Metal Gear 5 - phantom pain
    Dead Rising series

Note: No new game+ please im looking for the games that continue to play after beating

pooch22, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Computer Dead From Game

1. Computer Dead From Game - Similar Threads - Computer Dead Game

2. Computer is dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is dead: I have an hp all in one desktop I love Model: 24-DP0014 And it is dead. The tech said no idea we tried the 15 sec reboot he says scrapIt but it’s only 2 years old. Has this been a problem and does it need to be just scrapped?...
  3. Computer is dead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is dead: I have an hp all in one desktop I love Model: 24-DP0014 And it is dead. The tech said no idea we tried the 15 sec reboot he says scrapIt but it’s only 2 years old. Has this been a problem and does it need to be just scrapped?...
  4. Computer is dead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. transfer the license from a dead computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer the license from a dead computer: I have a windows 7 computer that had my license Mircosoft Office on it . How can I transfer it to my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-the-license-from-a-dead-computer/4e07af5e-7cca-448f-b71b-b746d052624d
  6. transfter the license from a dead computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfter the license from a dead computer: I have a windows 7 computer that had my license Mircosoft Office on it . How can I transfer it to my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfter-the-license-from-a-dead-computer/4e07af5e-7cca-448f-b71b-b746d052624d
  7. Computer dead

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer dead: I was doing some work on the computer this morning, when the power went out for a couple of hours. Tried numerous times to get it going again, but it kept freezing up on me, every time I would force a reboot, it would end up freezing. I finally ended up getting a message...
  8. Move upgrade from dead computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Move upgrade from dead computer?: I've been reading assorted posts and answers for the past couple weeks, but haven't found a response that addresses my situation, which seems odd, since I can't be the only one to ever have experienced this. There are two parts to this, with the second dependent on the first....
  9. Transferring license from a dead computer to a working computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring license from a dead computer to a working computer: Hi everyone I would like to ask if i can transfer my old windows 10 license to a working computer. My old computer seems to be dead and all of my data in the hard drive isnt possible for recovery. So if ever possible, i want to transfer my windows license to a working...
  10. transferring Windows from dead computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring Windows from dead computer: I bought a retail version of Windows for my computer 4 years ago. I did a free update to Windows Pro & it refers to my having Windows 10 Pro on the Microsoft website. Now my old computer has died & I can't access anything. When I build my new computer, I am wondering if I...