Windows 10: Computer display keeps turning blue tint

Discus and support Computer display keeps turning blue tint in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know this question has been answered on other threads and I have searched them, however my screen is still blue tinted. I usually log on first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shawnrouse1, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Computer display keeps turning blue tint

I know this question has been answered on other threads and I have searched them, however my screen is still blue tinted.

I usually log on first thing in the morning and the blue tint is gone but returns shortly after im up and running. If I reboot the same thing happens, good for a bit then back to blue. Its the same whether I go online or stay offline. Try to watch a video it turns blue, try to look at a picture it turns blue, try to check emails it turns blue...

I have done everything from adjusting the color through settings and on the display itself to uninstalling/reinstalling drivers. Nothing works. The only thing that worked was un-reinstalling the graphics card driver and it only worked for about 15 minutes then back to blue. No the nightlight isn't on. All this started happening after a windows update. This is really frustrating and im sorry I ever got windows 10, had nothing but problems. I cant recall one single day that I haven't had at least one issue pop up.

I have an new (maybe 2 months old) Asus VE278 monitor, NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 graphics card and running windows 10.

:)

shawnrouse1, Feb 8, 2019

2. Laptop screen has blue tint

It helps a little bit, but generally my screen keeps that blue tint just less blue-ish.

Westland1940, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 is tinted blue. Bios tinted blue afterwards.

So I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. After about a couple of tries the update finally went through. It was working fine for two days, but suddenly when I turned my computer back on, everything was tinted blue. Everything still works fine but the entire
    computer is blue. I tried restarting plenty times. Nothing worked. The BIOS menu then started to become blue. I tried to reset the PC, restore back to Windows 7 (I couldn't since files were missing?), uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers from nvidia
    and my moniter. Checked all cables (VGA output). Tried to re calibrate the colors. Went into nvidia and display adapter settings and tried to change the settings. NOTHING is working. Windows 10 is running fine, windows update works fine too. But everything
    is tinted blue. This is so frustrating.

Also I have a custom computer.

990FXA-UD3 GIGABYTE Motherboard

nvidia geforce gta 660 graphics card

ChristopherLia, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Pasha_NC7 Win User

Computer display keeps turning blue tint

Nokia 808 blue tint on display

Just to re-iterate the point made by Kosh. If I tilt the display of my N8 the colour changes from white to pale purple. This is normal for AMOLED screens. The same was true for my Galaxy S (RIP) but viewing the screen at a normal angle didn't reveal any
    purple or blue tints.

Ray.

Thanks Ray,

So it's the kind of Amoled that count. It seems Lumia 900 AMOLED is the RGB kind and no pentile, hence the difference. Lumia 800 has pentile so I can check with a friend of mine who got one on my suggestion (and we're still friends.. ;-) )

Best Regards

Pasha

Pasha_NC7, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Computer display keeps turning blue tint

1. Computer display keeps turning blue tint - Similar Threads - Computer display keeps

2. White tint to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White tint to display: My screen has been tinted slightly white, as if the brightness has been turned up, however I have not touched any brightness setting, is there a fix to this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-tint-to-display/6b35aed8-4ca8-4b52-90cd-fc4d2dd88301
  3. White tint to display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White tint to display: My screen has been tinted slightly white, as if the brightness has been turned up, however I have not touched any brightness setting, is there a fix to this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-tint-to-display/6b35aed8-4ca8-4b52-90cd-fc4d2dd88301
  4. White tint to display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. blue tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tint: ive got s blue tint on my monitor, my xbox doesnt have it but my pc does, how do i fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint/4e52b5b9-aad3-4549-bccc-5c1fbb342d54
  6. Blue Tint on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Tint on Screen: Hi, I was working on a paper for class and I was copying things, I tried to press Ctrl+C and I missed the button, I don't know what I accidently pressed. But, a small box appeared, as if I was changing my laptops fan speed, saying that I was now in Cinematic view I'm pretty...
  7. Laptop monitor displays purples with a blue tint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop monitor displays purples with a blue tint: I have a Dell G3 laptop and the display seems correct for most colors but purples always look too blue. I tried using the color management calibration but the color balance looked fine. I don't understand RGB enough to know which colors to tweak. Any help would be much...
  8. Video display has a blue tint

Video display has a blue tint: Video display has a blue tint, can not get it remove. Text is also in blue, not black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-display-has-a-blue-tint/eb448954-67fd-492d-ba5e-351dfc981206
  9. Computer display keeps turning blue tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer display keeps turning blue tint: I know this question has been answered on other threads and I have searched them, however my screen is still blue tinted. I usually log on first thing in the morning and the blue tint is gone but returns shortly after im up and running. If I reboot the same thing happens,...
  10. Display tinted RED

Display tinted RED: I get the windows Insider preview builds and after updating to Build 18329.19h1_release.190129-1504 the whole the monitor is tinted red. Everything works for and I can see everything becuase the red hue is transparent. But it still bother my eyes since I have to use this...