Windows 10: Computer displaying touch screen support with 2 touch points

Discus and support Computer displaying touch screen support with 2 touch points in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a computer that shows pen and touch: touch support with 2 touch points. Is that means it supports touch screen or it's touch screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PitshouKalombo, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Computer displaying touch screen support with 2 touch points

Hi,

I have a computer that shows pen and touch: touch support with 2 touch points.

Is that means it supports touch screen or it's touch screen? Because from what I can see no touch screen works.

:)

PitshouKalombo, Jul 20, 2019

2. My question is, why is it displaying Limited Touch Support with 2 Touch Points? I run Windows 10

Um... that link doesn't help at all. My laptop is not touchscreen but it is displayed as limited touch support with 2 touch points. My question was why it says I have limited touch support with 2 touch points when my laptop is clearly not touch screen

Will Chen03, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in

I have a touch laptop with 2 extended output display ports HDMI and VGA , I recently connected it to a projector as an extended display .

Problem is despite intel driver identify my extended desktop display setup to be : Built in display + Digital Display whenever i touch the screen the touches are registered on the Digital Display not the built in (So i am touching the laptop screen but the touches visualizations and effects are displayed on the projector whichever port i use to connect the projector) .

I can't see any windows option to toggle where touches register any clue on what i might be missing ?

P.S Laptop manufacturer support in my region is entitled to laptops under warranty surprisingly and this one is few months off warranty so i cant just pass that to them .

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 20, 2019
  4. PNAIK1989 Win User

Computer displaying touch screen support with 2 touch points

Pen and Touch Setting says :Touch Supports with two touch points on a laptop without touch feasibility

Hi,

I have a laptop recently installed with Windows 10. By default the touch features are enabled but i do not find the way to disable it.

I tried searching in Device Manager settings as explained in Microsoft community articles. But I could not find the HID-compliant touch screen option to disable.

Also what is a difference between Touch Support with 2 touch points and No Pen or Touch Input available for this display. One of my Laptop shows the "No
    Pen or Touch Input available for this display" setting for Pen and Touch settings.

Please suggest the way to identify and disable the touch screen feature entirely.

Regards

Prasad

PNAIK1989, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Computer displaying touch screen support with 2 touch points

1. Computer displaying touch screen support with 2 touch points - Similar Threads - Computer displaying touch

2. PC Wont Recognise Touch Function of Touch Screen Display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Wont Recognise Touch Function of Touch Screen Display.: I Have purchased a new secondary touch screen monitor for my PC, however when plugged in and powered up and connected to the display, when I go into Tablet PC Settings and select the desired display, it says that the monitor does not have touch screen functions.I have tried...
  3. Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points- Two Finger Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points- Two Finger Zoom: Good Afternoon Microsoft Team-I am using a Rexroth R911403614 HMI loaded with Windows 10. It specifies "Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points." Our touch screen feature is functional, but a two-finger zoom-in or -out action is not recognized. Can you please advise?...
  4. Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points- Two Finger Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points- Two Finger Zoom: Good Afternoon Microsoft Team-I am using a Rexroth R911403614 HMI loaded with Windows 10. It specifies "Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points." Our touch screen feature is functional, but a two-finger zoom-in or -out action is not recognized. Can you please advise?...
  5. Limited Touch Support with 10 Touch Points- Two Finger Zoom

6. How to Disbale Touch support With Two touch Points in Acer Aspire 3 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Disbale Touch support With Two touch Points in Acer Aspire 3 Laptop: Hi Team,I have procured this laptop from Dubai and Its Amd ryzen 3 Processor Laptop . My laptop is not touch but here its showing touch support with 2 touch points. For this option i am unable to test our Simulations on my laptop. Me tried and disabled and uninstall HID Touch...
  7. How to Disbale Touch support With Two touch Points in Acer Aspire 3 Laptop

How to Disbale Touch support With Two touch Points in Acer Aspire 3 Laptop: Hi Team,I have procured this laptop from Dubai and Its Amd ryzen 3 Processor Laptop . My laptop is not touch but here its showing touch support with 2 touch points. For this option i am unable to test our Simulations on my laptop. Me tried and disabled and uninstall HID Touch...
  8. What is the meaning of Touch Support with Touch Points in Windows 11/10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the meaning of Touch Support with Touch Points in Windows 11/10?: [ATTACH]Touch Support is a Windows 11/10 feature only for devices compatible with touchscreen functions. If your machine is not touch-enabled, this program is not for you. Let’s learn what exactly this program is and how to use it. What does Touch Support with 2, 5, 10, 20,...
  9. Pen and touch support with 20 touch points

Pen and touch support with 20 touch points: What Does it means https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pen-and-touch-support-with-20-touch-points/d6400f43-bc06-497e-b062-09792e42e447
  10. Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in

Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in: I have a touch laptop with 2 extended output display ports HDMI and VGA , I recently connected it to a projector as an extended display . Problem is despite intel driver identify my extended desktop display setup to be : Built in display + Digital Display whenever i touch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch support with 2 touch points

2. touch support with two touch points

3. 2 touch point

4. limited touch support with 2 touch points,
  5. two touch supportbwith 2touch point,
  6. touch is not pointing on correct location in haier y11c,
  7. 2 point touch scren windows 10 ,
  8. Limited touch support with 2 touch points means?,
  9. what does limited touch support mean,
  10. limited touch support with 2 touch points means,
  11. windows 10 2 touch points,