Windows 10: Computer displays microsoft windows is not responding ... After 20 minutes of waiting...

Discus and support Computer displays microsoft windows is not responding ... After 20 minutes of waiting... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Any help would be appreciated, now it's showing a white screen. submitted by /u/beeru_is_silent [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beeru_is_silent, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Computer displays microsoft windows is not responding ... After 20 minutes of waiting...

/u/beeru_is_silent, Dec 28, 2020

2. How do I have the display turn off after 15-20 minutes of no use?

Press Windows key + x

Click Power Options

Under Related settings, click Additional power settings

Click Change when the computer sleeps

On Battery and plugged in, click in the list box for 'Turn off the display then choose 15 to 20 minutes.

Click Save changes.

Andre for Directly, Dec 28, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Computer displays microsoft windows is not responding ... After 20 minutes of waiting...

Display Driver has stopped responding and has recovered error

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• How is the performance of you surface fan when you re normally accessing the computer?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Since the display driver update is failing I suggest you to uninstall the display drivers completely and restart the computer, then go to the manufacturer’s website, download the display divers and install it, check if the issue
    persist.

Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on Uninstall.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to run the troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key.
    • Go to Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security.
    • Click on System Maintenance and Click on Next button.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Computer displays microsoft windows is not responding ... After 20 minutes of waiting...

1. Computer displays microsoft windows is not responding ... After 20 minutes of waiting... - Similar Threads - Computer displays microsoft

2. Computer have small freezes after 20 minutes usage - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer have small freezes after 20 minutes usage - Windows 10: Hi,it is about a week that my computer started to have small freezes while using. It will be working fine for ~20 minutes and then will start to have small freezes both audio and graphical. When I alt-tab from a fullscreen - borderless, i have black screen until i come back...
  3. Computer have small freezes after 20 minutes usage - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer have small freezes after 20 minutes usage - Windows 10: Hi,it is about a week that my computer started to have small freezes while using. It will be working fine for ~20 minutes and then will start to have small freezes both audio and graphical. When I alt-tab from a fullscreen - borderless, i have black screen until i come back...
  4. Computer have small freezes after 20 minutes usage - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The game crashes after about 20 minutes.

The game crashes after about 20 minutes.: I start game, play approximately 20-30 minutes and screen freeze then game crashed. It's personaly trouble of windows, because i tried play games on linux and i don't seen this problem. Also not even game have this problem. Games i have this problem: CS GO, Genshin Impact,...
  6. My computer turns itself off after 20 minutes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer turns itself off after 20 minutes.: My computer turns it's self off after 20 minutes. I have gone to settings and changed the shut down times to never but it still is doing it. I've also told it to never go to sleep. It's driving me crazy....
  7. Display window pops up every 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display window pops up every 20 minutes: After having installed the latest Windows 10 update, the Settings Display window pops up every 20 minutes. How do I keep this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-window-pops-up-every-20-minutes/01b375ab-2e10-451b-9e77-4bb1001193c1
  8. BSOD after 20 minutes

BSOD after 20 minutes: Hello, after building a new Skylake based Windows 10 64 bit machine to house my GPU with a friend (who does such things for a living) I am experiencing weird BSOD behaviour. The machine gets a BSOD after 20 minutes (irrespective of what I am doing at the moment) and...
  9. 20 minutes to boot :(

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    20 minutes to boot :(: Hi all, I'm experiencing some big issues with my computer since 2 days: when I try to boot it takes more than 20min to boot (and sometimes it doesn't boot). Current situation with my drives: Primary (OS & programs): Samsun 850 EVO 1st Archive: Caviar Blue 1TB 2nd...
  10. Display Goes Black After 20 Idle Minutes Must Reboot To Restore

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Goes Black After 20 Idle Minutes Must Reboot To Restore: The topic says it all. When I leave my Win 10 Lenovo E570 laptop idle for about 20 minutes the screen goes black with no cursor. The power button stays lit continuously indicating that the computer is not in Sleep Mode. My problem is that I cannot find a key to restore the...