Windows 10: computer does not detect bluetooth speaker

Discus and support computer does not detect bluetooth speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; computer does not detect bluetooth speaker. I have made sure Bluetooth Support Services is running. I have updated drivers. I know the speaker is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TaylorLinkfield, Mar 10, 2019.

1. computer does not detect bluetooth speaker

computer does not detect bluetooth speaker. I have made sure Bluetooth Support Services is running. I have updated drivers. I know the speaker is discoverable because I have another computer that does connect to it.

:)

TaylorLinkfield, Mar 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issuecomputer does not detect bluetooth speaker :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Bluetooth not detected my speaker

Hi Ariff,

The challenge you're experiencing with connecting your Bluetooth speaker to your PC might be due to a misconfiguration of the device driver. That being said, we advise running the troubleshooter for Bluetooth problems to help you rectify the issue. Running
    the troubleshooter will scan and fix your PC for any issues detected with the configuration of your Bluetooth. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & Security >
      Troubleshoot.
    • Select Bluetooth under
      Find and fix other problems.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    • If prompted, click Yes or enter the administrator password.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction.

If you think this post was useful, feel free to Mark it as an answer to help those who are experiencing the same issue.

Devlin Sco, Mar 10, 2019
  4. computer does not detect bluetooth speaker

Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

computer does not detect bluetooth speaker

1. computer does not detect bluetooth speaker - Similar Threads - computer does detect

2. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device: I've scoured countless existing articles on this subject and it seems like only a few people have had their problem resolved.I am using a Lenovo laptop with intel core i7; it's a fairly modern spec'd computer.Trying to connect to LG4550 external bluetooth speakersLaptop...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device: I've scoured countless existing articles on this subject and it seems like only a few people have had their problem resolved.I am using a Lenovo laptop with intel core i7; it's a fairly modern spec'd computer.Trying to connect to LG4550 external bluetooth speakersLaptop...
  4. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer not detecting external speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not detecting external speakers: Hello, this is kind of urgent, but I have a pair of Altec Lansing XT1 speakers that suddenly stopped working today. I put my PC to sleep for about 2 hours before waking it up to suddenly find my speakers not producing any playback. I tried to left click the speaker icon that...
  6. Computer not detecting external speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not detecting external speakers: Hello, this is kind of urgent, but I have a pair of Altec Lansing XT1 speakers that suddenly stopped working today. I put my PC to sleep for about 2 hours before waking it up to suddenly find my speakers not producing any playback. I tried to left click the speaker icon that...
  7. Computer not detecting external speakers

8. Bluetooth Does Not Detect Devices

Bluetooth Does Not Detect Devices: After reinstalling the Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update 1809, my ASUS R554L's Bluetooth 4.0 does not detect any devices. It will just endlessly scan for devices, but to no avail. I'm AR94x Wireless Network Adapter with BT4.0 support. Drivers are from 3/12/2018. For some...
  9. Unable to detect bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to detect bluetooth speaker: I CANT CONNECT my hp laptop and my tablet (both running windows 10) via bluetooth to my speaker. When I turn bluetooth on I search for devices and it is unable to find the speaker, it is still able to find my phone and some other devices. Furthermore my phone which uses...
  10. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth speaker PartyRockers is not detected