Windows 10: Computer Does not Recognize Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Computer Does not Recognize Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded from Vista to Win 10 Pro. Windows Pro seems to be working ok. When I try to upload the latest drivers for my Dell computer, I do not see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dukey5, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Dukey5 Win User

Computer Does not Recognize Win 10 Pro

I upgraded from Vista to Win 10 Pro. Windows Pro seems to be working ok. When I try to upload the latest drivers for my Dell computer, I do not see the operating system Win 10. It only shows Vista and Win XP. How come It does not show Win 10 as a operating system

:)

Dukey5, Jan 31, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

WindowsMediaTool not Offering Win 10 Pro

You did not miss anything.
    The Windows 10 you saw on the list consists of both Home and Pro versions.
    To simplify the explanation, when you install, the installer will recognize your Win 7 Pro, and you will get Win 10 Pro installed.

davidhk, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

Sparkey1000, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Computer Does not Recognize Win 10 Pro

How do I get the key for win 10 pro?

Hi,

I upgraded from win 10 home edition to win 10 pro. I had to reformat my computer with the factory image restore. It installed the win 10 but I did not have key to upgrade to pro. I have the following information from my Microsoft account. How do I get the
    key for win 10 pro?

Here is my computer info where the win 10 pro got upgraded.

• DESKTOP-JP9JK4V
    • Dell Inc. XPS 8900
      • Serial #: 3R8F082

Thanks!

Syed Ahsan

Syed_Ahsan, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Computer Does not Recognize Win 10 Pro

1. Computer Does not Recognize Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Computer Does Recognize

2. my computer does not recognize the printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer does not recognize the printer: my computer does not recognize the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-does-not-recognize-the-printer/602243fe-3efa-4d92-81a3-749c5c697f1c
  3. computer does not recognize Kodak printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer does not recognize Kodak printer: computer does not recognize my Kodak Verite 55 Plus Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-does-not-recognize-kodak-printer/cfb43006-5595-4186-856e-13f3c184f155
  4. Windows 10 Pro does not recognize Swedish keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro does not recognize Swedish keyboard: After installing a new Lenovo thinkstation computer and windows 10 pro with an old US standard keyboard mouse, I removed them and installed a new mouse and my Swedish keyboard. Windows still thinks it is a standard US keyboard. The keyboard was used on my old Dell system...
  5. Win 10 does not recognize my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 does not recognize my admin account: Hi! I upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 and as a result Win 10 does not recognize my admin account (I was using fingerprint to access it without a password), and now it does not open with fingerprint and does not accept any possible passwords. Moreover, I cannot use advanced...
  6. Windows 10 Pro does not recognize Administrator Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro does not recognize Administrator Account: I am logged in to Windows 10 Pro as an Administrator. The operating system refuses to allow me to unzip an executable file to a folder on my C Drive failing because an Administrator account is required. It does not give me the option to provide my password to authorize the...
  7. Win 10 pro no longer recognizes external backup HD

Win 10 pro no longer recognizes external backup HD: Win 10 no longer recognizes the external 2TB Fantom Drive for backup. 1. Uninstalled the drive using device manager. Cold booted. 2. Plugged in the HD (external power and 3.0 USB connection) 3. Does it's set up thing. Then there is a ! on the USB attached SCSI Mass...
  8. Win 10 does not recognize scanner

Win 10 does not recognize scanner: Hi, my win 10 64-bit install does not recognize my ACER 640U scanner. I have downloaded the correct driver but win 10 does not install it. When I access "Scanners and Cameras" in the Control Panel and I click on "Add Device", point to the location of the .inf file, nothing...
  9. Computer does not recognize mouse hold

Computer does not recognize mouse hold: This problem has been plaguing me for a few months, and my numerous searches around the internet have failed to yield any solution. After much investigation and a little help from a friend, we've determined that my computer does not recognize when I am holding the right mouse...
  10. Win 10 does not recognize login password -- freezes up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 does not recognize login password -- freezes up: Microsoft suggested that I download Win 10 and like a credulous fool I took them up on it. It took more than 24 hours while it "worked in the background" to install but finally this morning it said it was complete and ready. The new Win 10 login page says, "Hi there! Welcome...