Windows 10: Computer does not respond to anything at all trackpad, keys, on and off button, etc. Please...

Discus and support Computer does not respond to anything at all trackpad, keys, on and off button, etc. Please... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Nothing works on my device Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2. It's basically just there and has no functionality. The only thing it does is show a blank screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZacEriah, Sep 17, 2021.

1. ZacEriah Win User

Computer does not respond to anything at all trackpad, keys, on and off button, etc. Please...

Nothing works on my device Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2. It's basically just there and has no functionality. The only thing it does is show a blank screen of my desktop–but I cannot see my cursor, press any keys including the power button, adjust brightness or sound, and basically everything. The only thing I can tell you is that I downloaded the application Bluestacks right before this happened. When I downloaded Bluestacks, the computer automatically restarted, and when it was done restarting and when I logged into my user account, it all froze. Please help me!

:)

ZacEriah, Sep 17, 2021

2. Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems

My mouse buttons and trackpad stop working randomly. I can move my pointer, but I cannot click or tap anything. Sometimes it only takes a few seconds to work again and other times it doesn't so I have to shut down my computer. I've tried updating my trackpad
    as support suggested, but it didn't work. Also, my computer will randomly right click and I won't even be touching the computer.

Katie Watson, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Computer does not respond to anything at all trackpad, keys, on and off button, etc. Please...

Trackpad not responding when I press a key

Hi Diego,

This issue with trackpad could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you update your drivers. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    to update drivers.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Computer does not respond to anything at all trackpad, keys, on and off button, etc. Please...

1. Computer does not respond to anything at all trackpad, keys, on and off button, etc. Please... - Similar Threads - Computer does respond

2. Computer not responding to mouse at all!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not responding to mouse at all!: Computer not responding to mouse at all, My mouse moves around my both monitors easily but when I try to open something the apps don’t respond as if the mouse wasn’t over it. The problem started yesterday with just the icons not clicking and my computer not responding after a...
  3. Trackpad buttons reversed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad buttons reversed: I had my trackpad buttons reversed after a windows update i don't remember which but when i login into admin account the buttons work correctly is there any way to take that driver from admin and apply it here in my microsoft account that is i don't have a local account but a...
  4. Trackpad buttons reversed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad buttons reversed: I had my trackpad buttons reversed after a windows update i don't remember which but when i login into admin account the buttons work correctly is there any way to take that driver from admin and apply it here in my microsoft account that is i don't have a local account but a...
  5. Trackpad buttons reversed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My computer won't respond to anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer won't respond to anything: Hello, Thanks for taking your time to read this. My HP Labtop Windows 10 which is roughly two weeks old is locked up. It won't respond to anything even when I press the power button or caps lock. I am wondering what I can do. I saw a bunch of articles involving task...
  7. My computer is not working or responding to anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer is not working or responding to anything: My computer keeps on saying your information is at risk call microsoft when i only downloaded one thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-not-working-or-responding-to/ba1eec9f-1ea1-43ee-8891-d88df1b7634d
  8. Keyboard and trackpad not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and trackpad not responding: I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 for 6 months, and i booted it up today to find it that the keyboard and trackpad was not working, the caps lock didnt turn on, the external usb keyboard didnt also, and i cannot login. Help immediate!...
  9. Print on anything on the computer such as emails, etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print on anything on the computer such as emails, etc: I can barely makeout what I am reading on this page. Reading emails are impossible. What can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-anything-on-the-computer-such-as-emails/7ef13903-751a-4068-87c7-bbc50af9ee59
  10. Start Button Not Responding-All taksbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Button Not Responding-All taksbar: Can You Help me how to Fix this problem This File Does Not Have A Program Associated With It For Performing This Action. Please instal an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Setting page. thanks :)...