Windows 10: Computer does not see Sony i-link camera

Discus and support Computer does not see Sony i-link camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Added 1934B Firewire PCI card TI XIO2213 chipset to computer. Device Manager sees the card and driver. Computer does not see camera Sony DCR-TVR-510.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardAshkey, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Computer does not see Sony i-link camera

Added 1934B Firewire PCI card TI XIO2213 chipset to computer. Device Manager sees the card and driver. Computer does not see camera Sony DCR-TVR-510.

Help Please

:)

RichardAshkey, Jan 20, 2020
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Computer does not see Sony i-link camera

camera orientation

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums?

1. Did you notice any changes prior to this issue?
    2. What is the exact model of the computer?
    3. What is the error you get when you launch the app?

Meanwhile I suggest to refer to the steps mentioned in the link and let us know if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Please get back to us with the required information, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Computer does not see Sony i-link camera

1. Computer does not see Sony i-link camera - Similar Threads - Computer does Sony

2. microsoft edge does not see my camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge does not see my camera: Processor AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960X 24-Core Processor 4.33 GHz Installed RAM 256 GB 256 GB usable Device ID CDA12493-B5CE-434A-B65A-60ACDF89CCCD Product ID 00330-81618-43422-AA636 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input...
  3. microsoft edge does not see my camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft edge does not see my camera: Processor AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960X 24-Core Processor 4.33 GHz Installed RAM 256 GB 256 GB usable Device ID CDA12493-B5CE-434A-B65A-60ACDF89CCCD Product ID 00330-81618-43422-AA636 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input...
  4. Phone Link app does not see the Bluetooth transmitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link app does not see the Bluetooth transmitter: Hi! Trying to connect my iPhone 11 to Phone Link, but on start screen button iPhone is grayed out and popup says "To connect your iPhone, your PC must have Bluetooth", but it does have. I'm using my gamepad and other devices via Bluetooth. Windows 11 desktop. Bluetooth...
  5. Phone Link app does not see the Bluetooth transmitter

Phone Link app does not see the Bluetooth transmitter: Hi! Trying to connect my iPhone 11 to Phone Link, but on start screen button iPhone is grayed out and popup says "To connect your iPhone, your PC must have Bluetooth", but it does have. I'm using my gamepad and other devices via Bluetooth. Windows 11 desktop. Bluetooth...
  6. People app see more link does not work

People app see more link does not work: When I click on a contact I see the most important information of that contact in the right pane. Previously I used to see Name, address, phone number, email. Since some time I now only see name and address. The is link under it saying See more >. That link does not work does...
  7. connect blue tooth sony camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect blue tooth sony camera: how do I connect Sony DSC-RX10M4 camera to blue tooth in windows 10 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-blue-tooth-sony-camera/bfaa7538-8529-45d5-b58f-f9f5a9938639
  8. The built-in camera on Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The built-in camera on Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX does not work: I have build-in Sony Visual communication camera in my Sony Vaio VPCF13WFX . OS WIndows 10 , ver. 1909 , buld 18363.752 , 27-Aug-2019 Before some months the camera stop working. Sony Visual communication camera is still apear in Device Manager in category "Cameras" not in...
  9. windows does not recognize my Sony digital camera

windows does not recognize my Sony digital camera: I've had the camera for a while and downloaded pictures recently, but now when I tried to download it does not recognize that the camera is attached the computer. The photo transfer does not being automatically as it usually does, and when I start the Photo Gallery and...
  10. Win 10 does not see my Camera?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 does not see my Camera?: All, I have a Sony digital camera DCS-W730 (not a camera on my phone. Its a seperate camera) that I can no longer download photos to my PC? I haven't used the digital camera since I upgraded to win 10 in Jul 2016. I could download when I was on win7 with no problem. When...