Windows 10: Computer Doesn't Boot

Discus and support Computer Doesn't Boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, im currently out of ideas to fix my problem. My computer open but i can't get in the bios by pressing f8 i cant start it from a disc and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Anonymouse, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Computer Doesn't Boot

Hello, im currently out of ideas to fix my problem. My computer open but i can't get in the bios by pressing f8 i cant start it from a disc and its stack at the first image. I cant find anything To fix my issues please is there someone that is experienced enough on this forum to help me fox my issue? I hope it is possible to fix it.

:)

Anonymouse, Dec 20, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Computer Doesn't Boot [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Dec 20, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Computer Doesn't Boot

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Computer Doesn't Boot

1. Computer Doesn't Boot - Similar Threads - Computer Doesn't Boot

2. Windows 10 computer doesn't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 computer doesn't boot: I have a Dell XPS 8700 desktop with Windows 10.I started having a problem turning the computer on. Thinking that it was the On-off button, I replaced it.This only lead to mild improvement.I did notice that if I reset the power strip after pressing the on-off button, the...
  3. Windows 10 computer doesn't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 computer doesn't boot: I have a Dell XPS 8700 desktop with Windows 10.I started having a problem turning the computer on. Thinking that it was the On-off button, I replaced it.This only lead to mild improvement.I did notice that if I reset the power strip after pressing the on-off button, the...
  4. Windows 10 computer doesn't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why my computer doesn't boot properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my computer doesn't boot properly?: Hi.I have a problem with my computer's booting. whenever I turn on my pc, it doesn't show me the stuff about the motherboard, etc as it used to, the monitor is just black, until it's wholly booted. Also on my motherboard the VGA's LED is lighting, Im not sure whether it's my...
  6. Why my computer doesn't boot properly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my computer doesn't boot properly?: Hi.I have a problem with my computer's booting. whenever I turn on my pc, it doesn't show me the stuff about the motherboard, etc as it used to, the monitor is just black, until it's wholly booted. Also on my motherboard the VGA's LED is lighting, Im not sure whether it's my...
  7. Pc doesn't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc doesn't boot: I bought a new gaming PC,Swapped the hard drive and SSD for new one'sThen my PC didn't boot at allThanks in advanceIf needed more info I can give https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doesnt-boot/feaf5be5-5afd-4d97-ba02-e74801e7209d
  8. Laptop doesn't Boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop doesn't Boot: So let me describe all my issues in a series of events.First my laptop automatically shutdown and wouldn't boot at all. I contacted the service centre and they said that it might be an issue with the motherboard.Suddenly, after 15 days of not turning on at all, it booted up...
  9. How to dual boot a computer that doesn't support booting from a usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to dual boot a computer that doesn't support booting from a usb: I have an Acer Nitro 7 with windows 10 and I want to dual boot it with windows 8.1 because of a compatibility issue with a program. But the motherboard doesn't support booting from a usb and it doesn't have a cd drive. Are there any alternative ways....
  10. After unmarking partition my computer doesn't boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After unmarking partition my computer doesn't boot.: The partition containing windows 10 was made "active" which was later unmark as guided by Sayan_Ghosh in his reply to BobBerndt dated February 6, 2016. After unmarking partition my computer doesn't boot, kindly guide what to do now...