Windows 10: Computer doesn't go to sleep!

Discus and support Computer doesn't go to sleep! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! My computer doesn't go to sleep. My monitor turn off as i want but the pc not rather, i notice that power consumption pass from 24W to 27-30W.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isomax89, Mar 23, 2016.

1. isomax89 Win User

Computer doesn't go to sleep!

Hi!
    My computer doesn't go to sleep.
    My monitor turn off as i want but the pc not rather, i notice that power consumption pass from 24W to 27-30W.
    Therefore i use Windows Performance analyzer and i find that after 100s, the process "logonUI.exe" start and use 2/3% of my cpu.

I have no idea how to solve this problem. It's very frustrating!
    Anyone has a solution?

Thank's!

Simone

:)

isomax89, Mar 23, 2016
  2. BostjanVi Win User

computer doesn't go to sleep automatically

Hello,

I performed a clean boot as described in the instructions you provided (with all non Microsoft services disabled). Unfortunately, the error we are addressing is still present. It would seem that some Microsoft related issue is the cause?

Regards,

BostjanVi, Mar 23, 2016
  3. BostjanVi Win User
    computer doesn't go to sleep automatically

Hello,

I did as requested and this is the result:

Computer doesn't go to sleep! [​IMG]

Regards,

BostjanVi, Mar 23, 2016
Thema:

Computer doesn't go to sleep!

1. Computer doesn't go to sleep! - Similar Threads - Computer doesn't sleep

2. My Computer not going to Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Computer not going to Sleep: Good Morning, I've been having issues getting my computer to sleep automatically. I've configured my desktop to sleep after 15 minutes of being idle and it won't sleep. I go through the advance settings to make sure that apps won't interfere with my computer sleeping. I use...
  3. Computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps going to sleep: Hi there, I upgraded my computer to feature 1809, around 6 days ago. Now, yesterday, I got the cumulative december 2018 update for 1809. Now my computer keeps going to sleep after 10 minutes or so by itself. I have it all turned off in power options. What can I do to...
  4. Windows 10 computer doesn't go to sleep or hibernate

Windows 10 computer doesn't go to sleep or hibernate: I have a Lenovo desktop that will not go into sleep or hibernate mode. When I select sleep or hibernate from the start menu the display goes to sleep but the pc continues to run. I have tried formating the hard drive and installing a new copy of the OS and have all the latest...
  5. Computer not going to sleep or running slideshow.

Computer not going to sleep or running slideshow.: Hi over the last few days my computer does not go to sleep or run the slideshow as it used to. I have tried all the usual things, updating drivers, adjusting the power settings etc etc, but nothing works. Tonight I ran powercfg -energy and the report showed 8 errors and 7...
  6. Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep: My kids laptop. Completely messed when it comes to sleeping. It will not go to sleep on its own despite having the power options set the same as all my others. Display doesn't even go off. So we manually put it to sleep. That worked for a while but now it wakes up on its own....
  7. Computer doesn't recognize me as administrator and computer won't go to sleep anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer doesn't recognize me as administrator and computer won't go to sleep anymore: I've had this computer since March 2017, when it was purchased brand new. It is my own computer for personal home use, so not on any group network or anything else. It's just my personal home computer. Lately it won't go to sleep as it should. I've tried rebooting, and...
  8. Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically

Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically: Hi all, After I upgraded to Windows 10, my system won't go to sleep automatically. The display will turn off after the idle time I've set but the computer remains on. I've tested with setting it to sleep after being idle for 1 minute, and only the display turns off. If I...
  9. Computer doesn't go to sleep after fan installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer doesn't go to sleep after fan installation: I have a similar issue where my PC will NOT turn off my screens after the default time I set. I can set it again and it works for a bit, then it quits working. Try setting up your sleep timers and all again. See if it works then.
  10. Windows 10 doesn't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 doesn't go to sleep: My computer does not go to sleep mode for some reason. I can get it to sleep mode manually but it doesn't do it automatically like it shows in the power option that I had set to 5 minutes. The display does turn off on its own. its just the that the PC wont go to sleep mode on...