Windows 10: computer doesnt open

Discus and support computer doesnt open in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; computer opens up but i cant actually use it as i access my account it shows" Windows couldn't conmect to the Group Policy Client service. Please... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gyanen, Jul 4, 2018.

1. gyanen Win User

computer doesnt open

computer opens up but i cant actually use it as i access my account it shows" Windows couldn't conmect to the Group Policy Client service.
    Please consult your system administrator."
    please do help.
    the laptop has windows 10.

:)

gyanen, Jul 4, 2018

2. Windows store Doesnt open.

Hi Mayan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to open Windows Store, Mail and Calendar Apps after upgrade to Windows 10. We will work together to resolve this issue.

Please perform some of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Clear the Store cache:

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Method 2: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes
      to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
    • Type the below command in the Command Prompt:
    • powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Method 3: I suggest you to refer to the below steps and check:

• Open the Task manager.
      Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.

• Click File > Run New Task.

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.

• Type CMD.

• Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

• powershell

• Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    6. Close the CMD window.

Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 4, 2018
  4. computer doesnt open

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

computer doesnt open

1. computer doesnt open - Similar Threads - computer doesnt open

2. Windows doesnt list network computers and NAS devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows doesnt list network computers and NAS devices: Hello, I've been struggling with this problem quite some time now (more than one year). Windows 10 Pro 1903 In my Windows "Network Places", I don't see any other computer than my own and router. It is a home network so it is a private network. Sharing is enabled. I did...
  3. Windows 10 v1903 option to restart the computer doesnt work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 v1903 option to restart the computer doesnt work: Hello, i recently bought new Windows 10 license for my old Asus N61vg.This was an clean installation from USB stick.All the drivers installed thru Windows update option.All the updates are downloaded and installed. Now there are no updates avlible. Issue: Doesnt work the...
  4. It Doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
    It Doesnt work: When I try to post a comment on someones question it comes up Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-doesnt-work/9a540576-7eb7-4ee4-960e-ca863333ab5b
  5. Details view columns doesnt open!

in Cortana
    Details view columns doesnt open!: 1st Q after opening a search results in details view then clicking the arrow beside columns to choose filters it does not open in most cases & for other open but give infinite computing status so once i click away from the pop up it closes then i can not scroll up/dn the...
  6. setting doesnt launch

setting doesnt launch: im experiencing this quite few months now.Everytime i want to open something on settings..like changing laptop background,it will just flash for 1 sec then will disappear...i updated my laptop as well every now and then but it doesnt give a solution .hope u can help me fix...
  7. calibration doesnt save

calibration doesnt save: whenever i reboot my computer or start up a game the calibration instantly resets so i have to calibrate all over again.. 58586
  8. App doesnt open through a batch file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App doesnt open through a batch file: Chaps... I have a desktop running with a few apps 24/7 feeding to a network, on the rare occasion it drops or restarts due to some update or power outage I thought I could write a simple batchfile just to restart everything automatically. Problem is 1 app refuses to...
  9. Computer Doesnt Reboot Back After Restart?

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Doesnt Reboot Back After Restart?: I just currently started having this issue. My computer runs completely fine. However I applied recent windows 10 upgrades and I for some reason had to restart I cant remember why. However after the initial restart the computer simply stayed on and didn't initiate boot. I...
  10. Windows doesnt load, computer keeps resetting.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesnt load, computer keeps resetting.: I've been running Windows 10 since it was released and nothing really has come up as a problem until last night, I was playing a game on the pc and I got some red dots everywhere, I figured nvidia crashed and thought nothing of it until my entire pc reset now I see a series...