Windows 10: computer doesnt open

Discus and support computer doesnt open in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; computer opens up but i cant actually use it as i access my account it shows" Windows couldn't conmect to the Group Policy Client service. Please... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gyanen, Jul 4, 2018.

1. gyanen Win User

computer doesnt open

computer opens up but i cant actually use it as i access my account it shows" Windows couldn't conmect to the Group Policy Client service.
    Please consult your system administrator."
    please do help.
    the laptop has windows 10.

:)

gyanen, Jul 4, 2018

2. Windows store Doesnt open.

Hi Mayan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to open Windows Store, Mail and Calendar Apps after upgrade to Windows 10. We will work together to resolve this issue.

Please perform some of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Clear the Store cache:

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Method 2: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes
      to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
    • Type the below command in the Command Prompt:
    • powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Method 3: I suggest you to refer to the below steps and check:

• Open the Task manager.
      Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.

• Click File > Run New Task.

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.

• Type CMD.

• Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

• powershell

• Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    6. Close the CMD window.

Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 4, 2018
  4. computer doesnt open

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

computer doesnt open

1. computer doesnt open - Similar Threads - computer doesnt open

2. my computer doesnt respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer doesnt respond: I recently got Windows 11 and it has been extremely buggy. my mouse doesn't work when I'm using an app, it only works on the taskbar. the system doesn't even load fully. I tried several solutions and restarted several times but it still doesn't work, what should I do?...
  3. my computer doesnt respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer doesnt respond: I recently got Windows 11 and it has been extremely buggy. my mouse doesn't work when I'm using an app, it only works on the taskbar. the system doesn't even load fully. I tried several solutions and restarted several times but it still doesn't work, what should I do?...
  4. Microsoft Store doesnt open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesnt open: My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 cant open. I tried to reinstall it, but nothing works out. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-open/81b36f4f-4960-4bd1-9a65-4b22c7f405c8
  5. Computer Beeps and Doesnt Turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Beeps and Doesnt Turn on: After my Intel Graphics card was mysteriously disabled, my pc only had a black screen but would still turn on. As told online, I opened up the pc and took out the CMOS for a minute and put it back in, but after putting the screen back on and plugging everything back in, it...
  6. Computer Beeps and Doesnt Turn on

Computer Beeps and Doesnt Turn on: After my Intel Graphics card was mysteriously disabled, my pc only had a black screen but would still turn on. As told online, I opened up the pc and took out the CMOS for a minute and put it back in, but after putting the screen back on and plugging everything back in, it...
  7. My Computer doesnt update..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer doesnt update..: So my computer doesnt update and its windows 11 and i tried troubleshooting and that didnt help :c can you please help me?https://imgur.com/vCB5QVF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-doesnt-update/c20910cc-1fa0-4d76-a29d-9cf9e8ebafe6
  8. My Computer doesnt update..

My Computer doesnt update..: So my computer doesnt update and its windows 11 and i tried troubleshooting and that didnt help :c can you please help me?https://imgur.com/vCB5QVF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-doesnt-update/c20910cc-1fa0-4d76-a29d-9cf9e8ebafe6
  9. Start doesnt open

in Windows 10 Support
    Start doesnt open: Hello i have moderately annoying thing, my start menu wont open after start. It have different icon that it should, i dont see any pinned programs except cortana. I can right click on menu with this options: When i press exit, my start menu is back I can live with that, its...
  10. Windows doesnt open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows doesnt open.: When i open my PC it says "your pc did not start correctly". When i tried to open my pc in safe mode to scan for viruses it still didnt work. Uninstalling latest updates gives me an error and startup repair also gives me an error. I can only access the command prompt. I have...