Windows 10: computer doesn't react to mouse or wireless mouse

Discus and support computer doesn't react to mouse or wireless mouse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i turn my computer on to get to my log in screen i have to hit the ESC key before my wireless mouse would do it or the mouse pad from the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IAMPUREINSANITY, Dec 2, 2018.

1. computer doesn't react to mouse or wireless mouse

when i turn my computer on to get to my log in screen i have to hit the ESC key before my wireless mouse would do it or the mouse pad from the laptop

then once im log in and ready to go my both mouse will not click on any desktop icon or task bar icon i will have to CTRL +ALT+DEL and hit cancel and only tehn computer will run normally and all will work just about fine

HP ProBook 450 G3 Base Model Notebook PC

running windows 10 pro education 1809 (OS BUILD 17763.134) but its being doing it since windows 1803

i set up bios back to default

what can it be

:)

IAMPUREINSANITY, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Junaid_A Win User

computer doesn't react to mouse or wireless mouse

Install wireless mouse

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the wireless mouse?

You may follow the steps listed below and install the wireless mouse.

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Devices’.
    • Click on ‘Bluetooth and other devices’ and turn on Bluetooth.
    • Turn on your mouse meanwhile using the ‘On/Off’ switch.
    • Press the ‘Pairing’ button on your mouse if present.

(Go through the user manual to find out if your mouse has a pairing button and where it is located.)
    • Allow the mouse to pair.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Junaid_A, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

computer doesn't react to mouse or wireless mouse

1. computer doesn't react to mouse or wireless mouse - Similar Threads - computer doesn't react

2. WIRELESS MOUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIRELESS MOUSE: Wireless mouse constantly shows the context menu when either right click/left click is clicked. It doesn't happen on the desktop alone. Even when I open apps like Youtube to watch a video and I want to pause, it shows the browser menu when I click on anywhere to pause the...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't treat my wireless mouse as a mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't treat my wireless mouse as a mouse: I have Version 1909 18363.959 Win 10. I just connected a SANWA-WH123 and WIndows just lists it as 2.4 G RX (the wireless USB). It seems a little sluggish. Maybe I should connect it to a higher rate USB but the USB 2 and 2.1( not familiar with that terminology) are hard to...
  4. Touchpad and mouse cursor moves but doesn't react to clicks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad and mouse cursor moves but doesn't react to clicks: Hi guys, my gf has a problem with her laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN) while everyday using or playing games: sometimes when she clicks somewhere on the screen, the desktop instantly shows up and she's unable to do anything with mouse aside from moving the cursor around (i...
  5. wireless mouse

wireless mouse: I just unpacked my brand new computer and cannot make the wireless mouse work. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse/2923a721-1920-4862-9667-43d9bb4df3fa
  6. Wireless mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless mouse?: Does the Microsoft sculpt comfort work with Windows 10? I'm looking into a wireless mouse for a laptop I'm getting and I want to know if this mouse is compatible, I don't see why not but who knows. submitted by /u/chalez88 [link] [comments]...
  7. Wireless Mouse

Wireless Mouse: My mouse just stopped working, all of a sudden. Battery is good. I even tried a second mouse. Still no good. Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse/e85c3395-8bb8-4b44-923a-3f3894a1d98c
  8. Multiple mouse clicks needed to get Windows to react to mouse

Multiple mouse clicks needed to get Windows to react to mouse: Windows 10 Home updated to Version 1903 OS Build 18362.239 All of a sudden, my computer stopped responding to mouse clicks. I discovered that I have to click multiple times to get the mouse clicks to "register". This happens everywhere in Windows and in applications I run...
  9. Wireless mouse

Wireless mouse: How can I connect a wireless mouse to my windows 10 pc without inserting a USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse/defbbb8a-464d-4d02-b798-e24e180dbf27
  10. Wireless mouse points but doesn't type

Wireless mouse points but doesn't type: Thanks I'll try that soon. They are USB 3.0 ports. Just a shot.... mice and keyboards are generally plugged into USB2 ports, not USB3. That would include a dongle for a wireless mouse. I've seen reported issues with them in a USB3 port, they sometimes just do not play right....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse doenst react

2. voxon wireless mouse doesnt react