Windows 10: computer doesn't recognise when plugged in

Discus and support computer doesn't recognise when plugged in in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; computer not showing that it's plugged in and charging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by gdyste, Jun 14, 2019.

1. gdyste Win User

computer doesn't recognise when plugged in

computer not showing that it's plugged in and charging

:)

gdyste, Jun 14, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

computer doesn't recognise when plugged in [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 14, 2019
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jun 14, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. computer doesn't recognise when plugged in - Similar Threads - computer doesn't recognise

2. Computer doesn't recognise a usb microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn't recognise a usb microphone: Hello, I've bought my cousin a new headset with an inbuilt microphone Lenovo G20. This headset has 2 wire's. A usb one, which is for the microphone, and the second one is a 3.5mm jack for the headphones themselves. When I plug the 3.5mm wire into the pc, it recognises it as a...
  3. Computer doesn't recognise a usb microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer doesn't recognise a usb microphone: Hello, I've bought my cousin a new headset with an inbuilt microphone Lenovo G20. This headset has 2 wire's. A usb one, which is for the microphone, and the second one is a 3.5mm jack for the headphones themselves. When I plug the 3.5mm wire into the pc, it recognises it as a...
  4. Computer doesn't recognise a usb microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer doesn't recognise phone charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn't recognise phone charger: I am trying to USB tether my phones data connection to the PC as it is usually quicker than a hotspot and doesn't cause it to heat up as much. However when connected it will just say "USB device is not recognised". I have already tried uninstalling and rebooting but the same...
  6. Computer doesn't recognise phone charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer doesn't recognise phone charger: I am trying to USB tether my phones data connection to the PC as it is usually quicker than a hotspot and doesn't cause it to heat up as much. However when connected it will just say "USB device is not recognised". I have already tried uninstalling and rebooting but the same...
  7. computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in: My computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in. Before, when the charger is plugged in, it shows. but now it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-recognize-when-the-charger-is/0fff1525-e16e-4460-b959-57f07d12bbef
  8. Computer Doesn't Recognise USB Device

Computer Doesn't Recognise USB Device: I use a USB audio interface to use my microphone with my laptop. I had to use it on another computer so unplugged it to use on that one, then plugged it back into the laptop in question after. My laptop now won't recognise the audio interface it is plug and play so doesn't...
  9. Computer doesn't work if not plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer doesn't work if not plugged in: hello, my computers battery is at 0 percent right now, and it's status doesn't seem to change. It has been like this for about a week now. The computer has to be plugged in to work. if it is not plugged, it doesn't turn on. I think this may be a serious problem, but i can't...
  10. Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in.

Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in.: computer not showing that it's plugged in and charging ***Original title: computer doesn't recognise when plugged in*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-recognize-when-the-charger-is/5a6d8793-a71a-462d-a093-148f06d0b3fe

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer wont recognise power is plugged in

2. laptop continually doesnt recognise power is plugged in

3. is there a fix for windows 10 when it doesnt recognize its plugged in