Windows 10: Computer doesn't recognize notifications?

Discus and support Computer doesn't recognize notifications? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a couple of apps that are supposed to give me desktop notifications, but none of them are showing any. I go into system settings to see if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SnailGuy, Nov 13, 2018.

1. SnailGuy Win User

Computer doesn't recognize notifications?

I have a couple of apps that are supposed to give me desktop notifications, but none of them are showing any. I go into system settings to see if notifications are turned off, but it says "No senders have provided notifications yet," which I know is not true. Anyone have an explanation, or better yet, a possible fix?

:)

SnailGuy, Nov 13, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 13, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer doesn't recognize notifications? - Similar Threads - Computer doesn't recognize

2. computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in: My computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in. Before, when the charger is plugged in, it shows. but now it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-recognize-when-the-charger-is/0fff1525-e16e-4460-b959-57f07d12bbef
  3. Computer doesn't recognize any microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer doesn't recognize any microphone: I'm trying to use a pair of headphones to record audio and also use voice chat. The headphones have a microphone attached. For some reason, though, my computer doesn't even register it. In Windows settings and the device manager the microphone doesn't even show up on the...
  4. Computer doesn't recognize or connect to phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer doesn't recognize or connect to phone: 04/17/21 I purchased this computer a couple of months ago. I installed it about 3 weeks ago. HP keeps updating & restarting. Microsoft says phone companion installed but doesn't recognize the phone. I have looked at all the programs on device manager, they say everything is...
  5. Microsoft doesn't recognize my computer to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft doesn't recognize my computer to install.: I received Just Cause 4 as a gift from a friend and I have it in my account, but I can't install it as the Windows Store says that I don't have a device that I can install it on. I'm on my PC but it says that there's no device....
  6. My computer Doesn't recognize headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer Doesn't recognize headphones: I checked already that on my phone, my headphones work, but not on computer. Just yesterday absolutely was fine, I didn't even download anything noticeable. I've checked a ton of videos on youtube and some website tips, where I found somewhere 9 different methods, but no...
  7. The computer doesn't recognize the microphone anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    The computer doesn't recognize the microphone anymore: Split from this thread. Greg, I'm responding to this message because I've been impressed with some of your other answers when it comes to updating drivers. I think that's at the root of the issues I'm going through. Specifically, the AT2020+ USB microphone I have...
  8. Scanner doesn't recognize computer

Scanner doesn't recognize computer: Network/wireless matches between computer and printer. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled printer and now it prints from computer but on scan function does not detect the computer even though they have been connected before. Can't find anything through the usual...
  9. Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in.

Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in.: computer not showing that it's plugged in and charging ***Original title: computer doesn't recognise when plugged in*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-recognize-when-the-charger-is/5a6d8793-a71a-462d-a093-148f06d0b3fe
  10. Computer Doesn't Recognize Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Doesn't Recognize Hard Drive: So, I know that this isn't a specific Windows error, but I'm really troubled right now. Basically, my baby brother hit my computer really hard, and everytime I turned it on, it went in a loop. I tried reinstalling Win 10 via USB Stick, but when I got to the Disk partition...