Windows 10: Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in.

Discus and support Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; computer not showing that it's plugged in and charging ***Original title: computer doesn't recognise when plugged in***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gdyste, Jun 15, 2019.

1. gdyste Win User

Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in.

computer not showing that it's plugged in and charging

***Original title: computer doesn't recognise when plugged in***

:)

gdyste, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jun 15, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 15, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in. - Similar Threads - Computer doesn't recognize

2. Laptop doesn't recognize headphones when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop doesn't recognize headphones when plugged in.: Whenever I plug in my wired headphones into the audio jack, the audio still comes out of the laptop speakers and not the headphones. However when I open the Realtek audio console and then plug the headphones it, the audio gets rerouted to the headphones and I also get a...
  3. Laptop doesn't recognize headphones when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop doesn't recognize headphones when plugged in.: Whenever I plug in my wired headphones into the audio jack, the audio still comes out of the laptop speakers and not the headphones. However when I open the Realtek audio console and then plug the headphones it, the audio gets rerouted to the headphones and I also get a...
  4. Black screen when charger is plugged

Black screen when charger is plugged: Black screen when charger is plugged Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal....
  5. Lag When Charger Plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag When Charger Plugged: how do i fix when charger plug in it cause my laptop to lag this started happening yesterday im sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-charger-plugged/08cfc4af-f10d-486a-80cc-1bbc87b910a4
  6. Lag When Charger Plugged

Lag When Charger Plugged: how do i fix when charger plug in it cause my laptop to lag this started happening yesterday im sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-charger-plugged/08cfc4af-f10d-486a-80cc-1bbc87b910a4
  7. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal.What can I do to stop it from turning black, or is it...
  8. computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in: My computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in. Before, when the charger is plugged in, it shows. but now it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-recognize-when-the-charger-is/0fff1525-e16e-4460-b959-57f07d12bbef
  9. When I plug in charger, laptop doesn't "show" charging. With battery out and plugged-in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I plug in charger, laptop doesn't "show" charging. With battery out and plugged-in...: I've tried reinstalling the battery driver thrice. Figured if the port was busted, laptop shouldn't power on with power cable alone. If you're tech minded, please share your thoughts with me. Thanks man. submitted by /u/fresh_temperature [link] [comments]...
  10. computer doesn't recognise when plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer doesn't recognise when plugged in: computer not showing that it's plugged in and charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-recognise-when-plugged-in/5a6d8793-a71a-462d-a093-148f06d0b3fe