Windows 10: Computer Doesn't Restart After BSOD Error

Discus and support Computer Doesn't Restart After BSOD Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was watching a video on Microsoft Edge and suddenly, my computer bluescreened. Soon it was at %100, but it wouldn't restart. It was stuck saying it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReeseEverett, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Computer Doesn't Restart After BSOD Error

I was watching a video on Microsoft Edge and suddenly, my computer bluescreened. Soon it was at %100, but it wouldn't restart. It was stuck saying it was at %100. My sister's computer doesn't ever even get the BSOD. I had to cold boot my computer to boot it up again. Could you help me find out how to make it restart after it's done collecting error info? It does this every time and for some reason. Every time I search up this strange error, I never find the same thing that's happening to mine. I tried looking through settings but I never found anything that said something about restarting after blue screen.

:)

ReeseEverett, Mar 1, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Computer Doesn't Restart After BSOD Error

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Computer Doesn't Restart After BSOD Error

1. Computer Doesn't Restart After BSOD Error - Similar Threads - Computer Doesn't Restart

2. Computer Restarts, no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Restarts, no BSOD: Hello,I noticed before that my computer would restart itself when playing certain games like Red Dead Redemption. Recently however, it did that out of nowhere when I just had it running in the background playing music. Below are my specs and the errors I found in the Event...
  3. Computer Restarts, no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Restarts, no BSOD: Hello,I noticed before that my computer would restart itself when playing certain games like Red Dead Redemption. Recently however, it did that out of nowhere when I just had it running in the background playing music. Below are my specs and the errors I found in the Event...
  4. Got BSOD after computer restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got BSOD after computer restart: Hi, I tried to upgrade my surface book 2 IntelR CoreTM i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.71 GHz to Windows 11 with fresh installation. Everything seemed to be fine until the computer was restarting, I got BSOD :" The operating system couldn't be loaded because the digital signature of...
  5. Got BSOD after computer restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got BSOD after computer restart: Hi, I tried to upgrade my surface book 2 IntelR CoreTM i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.71 GHz to Windows 11 with fresh installation. Everything seemed to be fine until the computer was restarting, I got BSOD :" The operating system couldn't be loaded because the digital signature of...
  6. Computer Wont Restart After BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Wont Restart After BSOD: My system keeps getting BSOD for different reasons and when it happens, my PC wont restart after checking on whats going on, so i cant troubleshoot and see whats wrong...
  7. Computer Wont Restart After BSOD

Computer Wont Restart After BSOD: My system keeps getting BSOD for different reasons and when it happens, my PC wont restart after checking on whats going on, so i cant troubleshoot and see whats wrong...
  8. Computer doesn't restart after reaching 100% in BSOD

Computer doesn't restart after reaching 100% in BSOD: Hi, as title stated, my PC doesn't restart automatically after reaching 100% after BSOD. It used to restart but since, I guess, last 2 Windows update it doesn't do it automatically anymore. I've checked that I turned on the automatic restart in System Properties/System...
  9. BSOD but system doesn't restart after dump

BSOD but system doesn't restart after dump: On my system, I have Automatically Restart set in the system failure but when it BSOD's, it says that the system will restart after the dump but it appears it just stays at the blue screen without restarting even after an hour on atleast 3 occasions since I've upgraded to...
  10. Computer doesn't restart correctly after anniversary update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer doesn't restart correctly after anniversary update: Anytime I restart my computer or the power goes off it doesn't restart correctly. Basically, there is a black screen with a spinning circle with dots and it will stay that way for hours. The only solution I've found is to insert the windows 10 anniversary update usb I made...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer doesnt restart after bsod

2. force restart after BSOD