Windows 10: Computer doesn't restart after reaching 100% in BSOD

Discus and support Computer doesn't restart after reaching 100% in BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, as title stated, my PC doesn't restart automatically after reaching 100% after BSOD. It used to restart but since, I guess, last 2 Windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JassonTanardi, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Computer doesn't restart after reaching 100% in BSOD

Hi, as title stated, my PC doesn't restart automatically after reaching 100% after BSOD. It used to restart but since, I guess, last 2 Windows update it doesn't do it automatically anymore. I've checked that I turned on the automatic restart in System Properties/System Failure. Attached is my mini dump in .zip format. Thank you in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PhERQ5hnOcCDrZ2MTX1ofgFPTfSQ0KKW/view?usp=sharing

:)

JassonTanardi, Dec 13, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Computer doesn't restart after reaching 100% in BSOD [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Dec 13, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Computer doesn't restart after reaching 100% in BSOD

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Computer doesn't restart after reaching 100% in BSOD

1. Computer doesn't restart after reaching 100% in BSOD - Similar Threads - Computer doesn't restart

2. Got BSOD after computer restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got BSOD after computer restart: Hi, I tried to upgrade my surface book 2 IntelR CoreTM i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.71 GHz to Windows 11 with fresh installation. Everything seemed to be fine until the computer was restarting, I got BSOD :" The operating system couldn't be loaded because the digital signature of...
  3. Got BSOD after computer restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got BSOD after computer restart: Hi, I tried to upgrade my surface book 2 IntelR CoreTM i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.71 GHz to Windows 11 with fresh installation. Everything seemed to be fine until the computer was restarting, I got BSOD :" The operating system couldn't be loaded because the digital signature of...
  4. Bluescreen not going away after reaching 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen not going away after reaching 100%: I recently did a repair install on my laptop running windows 10 and everything was going great until, while in the middle of watching videos and talking to friends i got a bluescreenat first it was pretty typical on my other older laptops ive messed around on then and gotten...
  5. Bluescreen not going away after reaching 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen not going away after reaching 100%: I recently did a repair install on my laptop running windows 10 and everything was going great until, while in the middle of watching videos and talking to friends i got a bluescreenat first it was pretty typical on my other older laptops ive messed around on then and gotten...
  6. Bluescreen not going away after reaching 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Computer Wont Restart After BSOD

Computer Wont Restart After BSOD: My system keeps getting BSOD for different reasons and when it happens, my PC wont restart after checking on whats going on, so i cant troubleshoot and see whats wrong...
  8. BSOD Stuck at 100%, not Restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Stuck at 100%, not Restarting: I recently got a new graphics card, and ever since I installed it I have been having trouble with my PC. The PC would frequently crash when playing games about every half hour and display the Blue Screen of Death before automatically restarting. I reset my PC in an attempt to...
  9. Computer Doesn't Restart After BSOD Error

Computer Doesn't Restart After BSOD Error: I was watching a video on Microsoft Edge and suddenly, my computer bluescreened. Soon it was at %100, but it wouldn't restart. It was stuck saying it was at %100. My sister's computer doesn't ever even get the BSOD. I had to cold boot my computer to boot it up again. Could...
  10. BSOD but system doesn't restart after dump

BSOD but system doesn't restart after dump: On my system, I have Automatically Restart set in the system failure but when it BSOD's, it says that the system will restart after the dump but it appears it just stays at the blue screen without restarting even after an hour on atleast 3 occasions since I've upgraded to...