Windows 10: Computer doesn't save user profiles -- they have to be recreated and prepare windows every...

Discus and support Computer doesn't save user profiles -- they have to be recreated and prepare windows every... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Multiple people can normally log on to this computer and have accounts on a network domain. This computer doesn't save any new accounts. It just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CAST5, Mar 6, 2020.

1. CAST5 Win User

Computer doesn't save user profiles -- they have to be recreated and prepare windows every...

Multiple people can normally log on to this computer and have accounts on a network domain.

This computer doesn't save any new accounts. It just creates a temporary user file.

Also, the Start button doesn't work.

:)

CAST5, Mar 6, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Computer doesn't save user profiles -- they have to be recreated and prepare windows every... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Chekmayte Win User
    Force User Preparation on User Logon

Does anyone know how to force Windows 10 to perform its user preparation steps after a user already has a profile. I'm attempting to migrate a profile from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but the Start menu isn't working. I suspect this is because the OS never performs its preparations. Any ideas?

Chekmayte, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Computer doesn't save user profiles -- they have to be recreated and prepare windows every...

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Computer doesn't save user profiles -- they have to be recreated and prepare windows every...

1. Computer doesn't save user profiles -- they have to be recreated and prepare windows every... - Similar Threads - Computer doesn't save

2. Windows Account keeps "Preparing Windows.." loads into a Temp Profile Every. Time.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Account keeps "Preparing Windows.." loads into a Temp Profile Every. Time.: I've tried everything honestly. Safe mode works, but when uncheck safe boot and restart, it still logs me into the temp profile.Regedit and deleting keys and rename values to 0. Did that too.Tried signing out and signing back in a thousand times. Tried windows startup repair,...
  3. Windows Account keeps "Preparing Windows.." loads into a Temp Profile Every. Time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Account keeps "Preparing Windows.." loads into a Temp Profile Every. Time.: I've tried everything honestly. Safe mode works, but when uncheck safe boot and restart, it still logs me into the temp profile.Regedit and deleting keys and rename values to 0. Did that too.Tried signing out and signing back in a thousand times. Tried windows startup repair,...
  4. How to recreate user profile as good as possible - on current or fresh install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to recreate user profile as good as possible - on current or fresh install?: So, I am recently having issues with my Windows 10. Aside from some very random lock-ups, I these 3 things let me to believe I need to make something: Very slow login. Unable to change my lock screen/sign-in image No working Quick Access This particular copy has moved from...
  5. The specified user doesn't have a valid profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The specified user doesn't have a valid profile: My laptop tells me 'The specified user doesn't have a valid profile' meaning I can't open my files. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-user-doesnt-have-a-valid-profile/3eb3ce61-dc82-4974-9a2e-ed1d06c60506
  6. Built in apps photos, calculator, and etc are not working after recreate user profile on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built in apps photos, calculator, and etc are not working after recreate user profile on...: Can someone tell me the correct way how to recreate user profile on windows 10 join domain? because I am facing issue with built in app after recreate user profile with rename user profilelist registry and user folder. thank you rename registry...
  7. Save every user authentication automatically for file sharing computers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Save every user authentication automatically for file sharing computers: Hello,. I am wondering if it is possible to save every user credentials from file sharing computers protected with a username and password automatically even if the save credentials box is not checked. How can i accomplish this if possible?...
  8. Struggling to recreate corrupted profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Struggling to recreate corrupted profile: Somehow i have done something horrible with my profile so wanted to create a new one. I tried a few system restores but they all have the same issue. My account is linked to microsoft account so trying to avoid just deleting the account and starting again. i have read some...
  9. Recreated User folder - permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recreated User folder - permissions: Created another admin account 'Dave', then deleted my Mac20 original account. Recreated Mac20 using outlook but when I go in \Users I still see the original Mac20 folder (with only 2 objects) and the new one called Mac20.DESKTOP-34C11S0. This will allow me to move the...
  10. Windows 10 won't save settings - preparing Windows at every startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't save settings - preparing Windows at every startup: I have only one account with administrative privileges. However, at reboot, Windows 10 starts fresh. It says preparing system. There are some programs I installed which remain, however, don't save settings. For instance, Mozilla Firefox won't stay default browser, it won't...