Windows 10: Computer doesn't work if not plugged in

Discus and support Computer doesn't work if not plugged in in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello, my computers battery is at 0 percent right now, and it's status doesn't seem to change. It has been like this for about a week now. The computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PulickalVasu, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Computer doesn't work if not plugged in

hello, my computers battery is at 0 percent right now, and it's status doesn't seem to change. It has been like this for about a week now. The computer has to be plugged in to work. if it is not plugged, it doesn't turn on. I think this may be a serious problem, but i can't locate where the problem comes from. Can I have help please? I use a Dell XPS 15 9570

:)

PulickalVasu, Mar 23, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Computer doesn't work if not plugged in [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Computer doesn't work if not plugged in

Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Computer doesn't work if not plugged in

1. Computer doesn't work if not plugged in - Similar Threads - Computer doesn't plugged

2. Headphones doesn't work when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones doesn't work when plugged in: Headphones doesn't work when plugged in. Need to insert the headphones when the laptop is off and then need start it. This detects the headphones. It is not possible to reboot the system whenever there is a need of a headphone....
  3. Headphones doesn't work when plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones doesn't work when plugged in: Headphones doesn't work when plugged in. Need to insert the headphones when the laptop is off and then need start it. This detects the headphones. It is not possible to reboot the system whenever there is a need of a headphone....
  4. Headphones doesn't work when plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in: My computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in. Before, when the charger is plugged in, it shows. but now it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-recognize-when-the-charger-is/0fff1525-e16e-4460-b959-57f07d12bbef
  6. Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in.

Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in.: Hello, my microphone Maono au-pm461 TR doesn't work when I plug in any headphones, I tested "noname" headphones, Razer electra v2 and razer kraken essential. When I plug in microphone and headphones microphone doesn't work or headphones doesn't works for example I have error...
  7. Headset Plugged In Mic Works but Sound doesn't work?

Headset Plugged In Mic Works but Sound doesn't work?: I recently purchased the Razer Kraken X Headset and when I plugged it in I realized there was no sound! I checked the sound tab and it appeared that my mic was working, but the sound wasn't. The headphones device wasn't showing, it was just RealtekR Audio speakers, that also...
  8. Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in.

Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in.: computer not showing that it's plugged in and charging ***Original title: computer doesn't recognise when plugged in*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-recognize-when-the-charger-is/5a6d8793-a71a-462d-a093-148f06d0b3fe
  9. computer doesn't recognise when plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer doesn't recognise when plugged in: computer not showing that it's plugged in and charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-recognise-when-plugged-in/5a6d8793-a71a-462d-a093-148f06d0b3fe
  10. Earphone doesn't work if plugged in While Laptop is on. But Works if plugged in before...

Earphone doesn't work if plugged in While Laptop is on. But Works if plugged in before...: I have a wired problem on my Dell Laptop Win 10 Build 17134.376. When I plug in the earphones while windows is already on, it doesn't show anywhere else either on device manager nor other places. But when I restart or plugin earphones before power on, it works and shows up...