Windows 10: Computer don't startup

Discus and support Computer don't startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Don't startup, keyboard don't work in safemode to uninstall latest updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kobus Ottoand Associates, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Computer don't startup

Don't startup, keyboard don't work in safemode to uninstall latest updates

:)

Kobus Ottoand Associates, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 21, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 21, 2019
  4. armym3 Win User

Computer don't startup

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Computer don't startup

1. Computer don't startup - Similar Threads - Computer don't startup

2. Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup: Hello, after turning on or restarting the computer, the taskbar, wallpaper, and icons just don't load. I see only a black screen and cursor.. I always have to manually launch Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc and start explorer.exe via Run new task button. When I do...
  3. Apps in Startup folder don't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps in Startup folder don't: Running Windows 10 Pro with all the latest updates.Have several app shortcuts in my startup folder and they always started when my PC booted up. But for the last few days they haven't started when my PC boots. Windows updated a few days ago 3-7-23 so that could be the...
  4. Apps in Startup folder don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps in Startup folder don't: Running Windows 10 Pro with all the latest updates.Have several app shortcuts in my startup folder and they always started when my PC booted up. But for the last few days they haven't started when my PC boots. Windows updated a few days ago 3-7-23 so that could be the...
  5. Apps in Startup folder don't

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Videos don't play on first startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos don't play on first startup: Hello! A problem has recently surfaced on my computer. When i start it up for the first time of the day, i can't play videos/movies. I've tried most of the big video sites, ie. Youtube, netflix, twitch etc. Thing is though, when i restart the computer it works out just fine....
  7. Videos don't play on first startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos don't play on first startup: Hello! A problem has recently surfaced on my computer. When i start it up for the first time of the day, i can't play videos/movies. I've tried most of the big video sites, ie. Youtube, netflix, twitch etc. Thing is though, when i restart the computer it works out just fine....
  8. Computer Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Startup: For some time now, actually it's been months, my PC would wake up from sleep mode even after I set it to powerbutton-only activation. Moreover this keeps happening without an apparent pattern. Has anyone else experienced similar issues? submitted by /u/Keon20p4 [link]...
  9. Computer Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Startup: Hello, When we first turn our HP Desktop, it goes to black screen with spinning dots and wont go any further. I've done the system restores and it wont do it. It gives me an error code. Source: AppxStaging Destination: %ProgramFiles%\WindowsApps An unspecified error...
  10. Startup items don't always load

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup items don't always load: seems to be hit or miss... rebooted a min ago, things like malwarebytes, lanlights (For network indicator) etc... didn't pop up... reboot again,m there they are, reboot another time, the desktop windows manager (I assume it control's the scaling) doesn't boot so all text is...