Windows 10: Computer dying after w10 update pls help

Discus and support Computer dying after w10 update pls help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; R3 2200g system With 4x2 gigs 2666mhz ddr4 ram On a asrock ab350m HDV mobo 3 days ago on Friday I scheduled a Windows update and didn't get to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PuffinRex, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Computer dying after w10 update pls help

R3 2200g system

With 4x2 gigs 2666mhz ddr4 ram

On a asrock ab350m HDV mobo

3 days ago on Friday I scheduled a Windows update and didn't get to use the computer till yesterday when I found out the computer was suddenly running very slow like too slow

Taskbar wasn't working so I thought like last time I had to uninstall the latest Windows update which I did but things only got worse

It runs so slow that the time to start booting Windows after the motherboard logo is already 5-7 mins instead of the usual 10 seconds-ish time not counting the time it freezes up even on that screen for 2-3 mins

Widows then itself takes 5-10 mins more and even when I get to the sign-in screen it freezes there and I can't login nor use the power button to try to go into safe mode

Now I'm stuck in a constant loop of starting up the pc in hopes it gets to the sign in screen and doesn't freeze up and it eventually freezing and me having to reset the pc

(Edit1: finally got to the troubleshooting settings from Shift+restart and for into start up repair but even here I can feel it's stuttering like crazy, black screens between asking for the user and inputting in my password and short pauses between the slides(?)) (Edit2: says startup repair couldn't repair your pc and also here instead of the C drive it says log file and a path in my D drive)

submitted by /u/PuffinRex
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PuffinRex, Dec 14, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    PC crashes after instalation W10 - need help, pls.

Hi,

Thank for your reply

I noticed that it is a duplicate case of the same issue, so I suggest you to follow the link below and post the query.

PC crashes after instalation W10 - need help, pls.

Thank you

Arun B J, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Computer dying after w10 update pls help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Computer dying after w10 update pls help

1. Computer dying after w10 update pls help - Similar Threads - Computer dying w10

2. CRITICALPROCESS DIED pls help. win 11 latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICALPROCESS DIED pls help. win 11 latest update: i saw in reliability history and it said windows stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/criticalprocess-died-pls-help-win-11-latest-update/4ac70ee7-571b-4167-b118-4594cf04f5ee
  3. CRITICALPROCESS DIED pls help. win 11 latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICALPROCESS DIED pls help. win 11 latest update: i saw in reliability history and it said windows stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/criticalprocess-died-pls-help-win-11-latest-update/4ac70ee7-571b-4167-b118-4594cf04f5ee
  4. Windows BSOD "critical process died" pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD "critical process died" pls help: Hey my windows start showing BSOD and restarting again and again i tried many solution but none of it work , mine not showing prepairng automatic repairToo ,so what do i do...
  5. Windows BSOD "critical process died" pls help

Windows BSOD "critical process died" pls help: Hey my windows start showing BSOD and restarting again and again i tried many solution but none of it work , mine not showing prepairng automatic repairToo ,so what do i do...
  6. Pls help my why computer is dying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help my why computer is dying?: Please help my PC is acting weird for them past days whenever I start it up and it get worse each and every day.Whenever I start it up for like 15min straight my pc's RAM and disk usage goes like to 100% sometimes also the CPU.I opened task manager to see what was using up my...
  7. Pls help my why computer is dying?

Pls help my why computer is dying?: Please help my PC is acting weird for them past days whenever I start it up and it get worse each and every day.Whenever I start it up for like 15min straight my pc's RAM and disk usage goes like to 100% sometimes also the CPU.I opened task manager to see what was using up my...
  8. duplicated profile after update. pls help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    duplicated profile after update. pls help.: Hi! So I have made my account to auto log-in to my windows 10. I decided today to update my system to the current 20H2 (OS Build 19042.746) After the update I have prompted to a login error and the profile that Windows wanted me to log in is completly named as my main...
  9. Taskbar dies after W10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar dies after W10 update: Since updating last week without obvious problem I now find that my taskbar dies, as does anything on the desktop, meaning that the mouse pointer moves but nothing works. This happens when I have come back to the PC after no activity for a while. It comes back up but then I...
  10. Windows died pls help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows died pls help: Hi I just updated to Windows 10 from 8 and it was fine until a few days ago when I started getting 100% disk usage and my comp became so slow it was unusable. I tried to fix it but I couldn't with what I saw online and I think I disabled all the services by mistake. Now it...