Windows 10: Computer end in unbootable state after every reboot

Discus and support Computer end in unbootable state after every reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a perfectly working multimedia PC, which cost a lot of effort to put together. From one day another it didn't start anymore, asking for recovery.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OndrejDoubek, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Computer end in unbootable state after every reboot

I had a perfectly working multimedia PC, which cost a lot of effort to put together. From one day another it didn't start anymore, asking for recovery.

All recovery option failed, so i had no choice than to reinstall from scratch.

As nothing else changed, I have only Windows update left to blame.

After a reinstall the computer booted fine. I started to update the necessary drivers, while Windows Updated started as well. After the next reboot, the computer did not start again, asking for recovery. So I did a reset of the computer...

And this seems to go on like this in circles...

How can I determine which update is the problem and disable it?

:)

OndrejDoubek, Nov 5, 2018

2. Computer keeps rebooting.

Suggestions did not work. Computer became unbootable and I had to rebuild.

MarkRiemer, Nov 6, 2018
  3. How do I install the new patch on a unbootable computer?

My computer was hit this update problem, getting stuck at the auto repair choose keyboard message. Keyboards and mouse not working. I used a Windows 10 ISO USB drive to try and solve the unbootable Windows 10 problems. I got in and was able to restore
    to a previous point. However upon restarting, the system applied the update again, prompting the same unbootable state.

So how do I apply a downloadable patch if I can't even get into Windows?

Omega Realities, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Computer end in unbootable state after every reboot

END LESS REBOOT

Hi Isiah,

This endless reboot loop can be resolved by downloading the Windows 10 ISO. Once downloaded, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar
    here.

If you have further concerns, feel free to post.

Dennis Mop, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Computer end in unbootable state after every reboot

1. Computer end in unbootable state after every reboot - Similar Threads - Computer end unbootable

2. Device stating pending reboot after rebooting couple of times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device stating pending reboot after rebooting couple of times: Hi everyone, we have multiple device in our org that are indicating laptop's are pending for a reboot where there is no updates that waiting for reboot in settings.. i tried to pull reboot state through PowerShell using command Test-PendingReboot -detailed.. We are using...
  3. Device stating pending reboot after rebooting couple of times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device stating pending reboot after rebooting couple of times: Hi everyone, we have multiple device in our org that are indicating laptop's are pending for a reboot where there is no updates that waiting for reboot in settings.. i tried to pull reboot state through PowerShell using command Test-PendingReboot -detailed.. We are using...
  4. Computer rebooting every night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooting every night: In the event viewer I find this...The process wininit.exe 127.0.0.1 has initiated the restart of computer HEATHER on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: restart Comment: Details ------------...
  5. Computer rebooting every night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooting every night: In the event viewer I find this...The process wininit.exe 127.0.0.1 has initiated the restart of computer HEATHER on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: restart Comment: Details ------------...
  6. MY PC GOES TO A PREVIOUS STATE ON EVERY REBOOT

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MY PC GOES TO A PREVIOUS STATE ON EVERY REBOOT: my pc started acting slow once so i restarted it i didnt notice anything changed so i kept using it until the day after i realised a program i have installed the day before is gone, and my chrome search history is outdated so i uninstalled a random program and restarted my...
  7. My pc is in an unbootable state

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc is in an unbootable state: I don't know what to do Every time I try launch I will see the Asus logo for a few seconds followed by a dark blue screen. Is there a way I can factory reset from outside of the pc? I was trying all night and I kept giving me error after error why it couldn't. submitted by...
  8. Computer Lag Every Other Reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Lag Every Other Reboot: So my buddy helped build a pc for me with hardware from all over the place see below for general hardware information and the pc works well. However, I've run into an issue since windows was installed where on the first start up the pc "skips" or lags when doing anything....
  9. May Update - Computer Unbootable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May Update - Computer Unbootable: Hello and thank for any help. After an update I'm fairly sure restarted my Windows 10 machine on Monday May 18th, I logged in to find many drivers not working, no internet, etc. Tried to restart, but wouldn't restart and Startup Repair failed. I was thankfully able to do...
  10. Windows 10 reverts back to a previous state on EVERY reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 reverts back to a previous state on EVERY reboot: New to the forum so hello all. A few days ago my Pc started to act slow and slugging so i restarted it a couple of times and on the 3rd reboot it started a disc check. Once it finished it worked flawlessly BUT it had reverted to a previously unknown restore point. Ok i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reboot an unbootable pc