Windows 10: Computer enters Blue Screen of Death and then works properly every time during startup

Discus and support Computer enters Blue Screen of Death and then works properly every time during startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I turn my computer on after it shuts down, my monitor displays some "colorful" effects and then it enters the blue screen of death. After the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jkim545, Dec 21, 2019.

1. jkim545 Win User

Computer enters Blue Screen of Death and then works properly every time during startup

After I turn my computer on after it shuts down, my monitor displays some "colorful" effects and then it enters the blue screen of death. After the computer troubleshoots, the computer seems to be working as I can finally open Windows. This seems to only happen during startup.

Here is the link to the actual log files or DMP files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CegOmWEBe-Yqy5aLf3jnnL07-akm8QzB

Here are the bug check codes:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000010e 0x0000000000000033, 0xffff8b84e4bc4d00, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4f824e5c-65cc-40b5-8fc1-c21fd135b918.

There also some other bug check codes: 0x0000007e

My video card is also updated to the most recent version, and I checked this by using Nvidia's Driver website.

How can I go about fixing this?

:)

jkim545, Dec 21, 2019
  2. J-Man Win User

Blue screen of death?

Well I figured out the blue screen of death problem I think... It says MEMORY_MODULES

then says what to do to stop it and etc. I didn't really read that but, but I just saw MEMORY_MODULES at the top then shut down the computer then took my RAM out and put them back in and properly seated.

J-Man, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Computer enters Blue Screen of Death and then works properly every time during startup

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer enters Blue Screen of Death and then works properly every time during startup - Similar Threads - Computer enters Blue

2. Blue screens of Death more frequent, during use and at startup, multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens of Death more frequent, during use and at startup, multiple times a day: Hello, I have had computer crashes with my Windows 11 for month now.First it was Hypervisor errors described in BSOD. So I uninstalled HyperV and disabled it in bios. Even though it's a functionality I NEED.Now it's "Page Fault in Non paged area" that replaced it. Sometimes...
  3. Blue screens of Death more frequent, during use and at startup, multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens of Death more frequent, during use and at startup, multiple times a day: Hello, I have had computer crashes with my Windows 11 for month now.First it was Hypervisor errors described in BSOD. So I uninstalled HyperV and disabled it in bios. Even though it's a functionality I NEED.Now it's "Page Fault in Non paged area" that replaced it. Sometimes...
  4. Computer runs into Blue Screen of Death every couple of hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer runs into Blue Screen of Death every couple of hours.: For some reason every couple of hours my computer goes into BSOD and afterwards goes into Aptio Setup Utility. I simply exit without saving from Aptio Setup Utility and it goes back to normal. But a couple hours later it just repeats the process.When this happens the first...
  5. blue screen of death every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death every time: on event viewer i saw error of Faulting application name: DllHost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0xb850de5d Faulting module name: combase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.662, time stamp: 0x8f79024d Exception code: 0xc0000005 whats reason...
  6. Blue screen of death during boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death during boot: Automatic repair locks up on blue screen. “Your PC did not start correctly”. Gigabyte GAZ77M-D3H motherboard Intel core i5 3570K Above are 8 years old and have never had any firmware updates. I attempted to overclock i5 which produced a very small increase in...
  7. blue screen of death at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screen of death at startup: earlier today i was playing a game on my pc. then the game completely froze and was making a loud buzzing noise. I waited a bit until I realized that it wasn’t going to change so i turned the pc off using the power button. now every time i turn the pc on it takes me to the...
  8. Random Blue Screens Of Death at startup

Random Blue Screens Of Death at startup: I've been getting random BSODs with what I believe was 0xc000021a as the stop code. I thought I had fixed this by doing a repair reinstall of windows which worked fine for a week until now, same error of this BSOD again. Here is updated minidump:...
  9. Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen: I have a custom built desktop pc running the latest version of windows 10, no problems until I got this screen when I tried starting up my computer. I cant get into the regular windows sign in screen and no passwords I try work for this. Any help[IMG]...
  10. Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts

Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts: Hello, i am unable to even log into my laptop because when i turn it on the BSOD keeps on showing up and restarting my laptop. However, when the BSOD shows up, it usually differs each time it restarts itself. I've had : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...