Windows 10: computer erased and re download of Microsoft

Discus and support computer erased and re download of Microsoft in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello my name is Jacob Horch. I purchased Microsoft from Best Buy on November15, 2019. my Mac computer recently died and I had it fixed at apple. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jacobhorch, Sep 13, 2020.

1. computer erased and re download of Microsoft

hello my name is Jacob Horch. I purchased Microsoft from Best Buy on November15, 2019. my Mac computer recently died and I had it fixed at apple. it erased my Microsoft download. how can I re download Microsoft. I don't have the original card I purchased . please help

:)

jacobhorch, Sep 13, 2020
  2. p_o_s_pc Win User

Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ce-data-eraser

Cluster Head, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Anne Fuj Win User

computer erased and re download of Microsoft

Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

computer erased and re download of Microsoft

1. computer erased and re download of Microsoft - Similar Threads - computer erased download

2. Microsoft update erased my download folder!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft update erased my download folder!!!!!!!: Apparently a Microsoft update forced its way my computer and erased my download folder. I had turned off the updates, but they keep trying to force their way onto my computer, anyway.Now whenever I download something, or put it in that folder to diagnose the problem, it...
  3. Microsoft update erased my download folder!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft update erased my download folder!!!!!!!: Apparently a Microsoft update forced its way my computer and erased my download folder. I had turned off the updates, but they keep trying to force their way onto my computer, anyway.Now whenever I download something, or put it in that folder to diagnose the problem, it...
  4. Microsoft update erased my download folder!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. restore and erase computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore and erase computer: How do I restore a Dell laptop to its original configuration and erase all data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-and-erase-computer/1bcf9599-d441-4f31-8118-5b0f7823d05c
  6. restore and erase computer

restore and erase computer: How do I restore a Dell laptop to its original configuration and erase all data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-and-erase-computer/1bcf9599-d441-4f31-8118-5b0f7823d05c
  7. Downloaded files disappearing on re-boot of computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded files disappearing on re-boot of computer: I powered off my Windows pc before taking it on a plane. When I rebooted it the next day I discovered that all my saved/downloaded files, including e-mails had disappeared. One of my e-mail accounts was also gone. What is going on?...
  8. Downloaded files disappearing on re-boot of computer

Downloaded files disappearing on re-boot of computer: I powered off my Windows pc before taking it on a plane. When I rebooted it the next day I discovered that all my saved/downloaded files, including e-mails had disappeared. One of my e-mail accounts was also gone. What is going on?...
  9. Downloaded files disappearing on re-boot of computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. unable to re download the Microsoft store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to re download the Microsoft store app: hello, i accidentally deleted my Microsoft store app on my PC one time and thought i would be able to retrieve it back after no problem. after i was having some problems with it i went onto google and followed all the "how to" videos explaining how to get it back through...