Windows 10: Computer Errors on 2 Different Days - Windows Explorer and Hardware Errors

Discus and support Computer Errors on 2 Different Days - Windows Explorer and Hardware Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I noticed that I had a few errors show up on my reliability monitor in the last 2 days. This has been going on for quite some time now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rrinyai, Sep 15, 2020.

1. rrinyai Win User

Computer Errors on 2 Different Days - Windows Explorer and Hardware Errors

Hi Everyone,

I noticed that I had a few errors show up on my reliability monitor in the last 2 days. This has been going on for quite some time now, but had to do a clean install of Windows 8.1, then Windows 10 a few days ago.

Here are the screenshots of the errors. If you need me to add int he technical details for each, please let me know.

Computer Errors on 2 Different Days - Windows Explorer and Hardware Errors b2b35045-70f9-4c5b-b333-837dddae4fe1?upload=true.png

Computer Errors on 2 Different Days - Windows Explorer and Hardware Errors 118d67bd-079c-4e16-ae7b-21f7a202b054?upload=true.png

I did all of the Windows 10 updates that the system suggested and have all of my drivers up to date for all of my hardware as well.

Please let me know how to fix these errors.

Thanks,

Richard

:)

rrinyai, Sep 15, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Computer Errors on 2 Different Days - Windows Explorer and Hardware Errors :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Computer Errors on 2 Different Days - Windows Explorer and Hardware Errors

1. Computer Errors on 2 Different Days - Windows Explorer and Hardware Errors - Similar Threads - Computer Errors Different

2. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error: A few months ago I upgraded some parts in my desktop. Before upgrading, my computer crashed maybe once or twice since I built it 4+ years ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor, 4201 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsMotherboard: B650 GAMING X AX V2GPU: NVIDIA GeForce...
  3. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error: A few months ago I upgraded some parts in my desktop. Before upgrading, my computer crashed maybe once or twice since I built it 4+ years ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor, 4201 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsMotherboard: B650 GAMING X AX V2GPU: NVIDIA GeForce...
  4. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors: Experienced 2 BSOD on 25/01/2024 and one on 26/01/2024, i tried looking into the debug of the minidump but i have limited knowledge and hoped someone more experience could help.At all other times my computer is running fine and it has been seemingly...
  6. 3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors: Experienced 2 BSOD on 25/01/2024 and one on 26/01/2024, i tried looking into the debug of the minidump but i have limited knowledge and hoped someone more experience could help.At all other times my computer is running fine and it has been seemingly...
  7. 2 BSOD's and a Hardware Error

2 BSOD's and a Hardware Error: I have recently received two BSOD's and Hardware error's, I'm an unsure of what is the overall cause of these. First Error: Source Windows Summary Shutdown unexpectedly Date ‎2/‎5/‎20213:55 AM Status Reportsent Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  8. Windows Error(Hardware error)

Windows Error(Hardware error): My PC is crashes practically every day.The error message I get in my Windows Reliability History log is as below. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 3000040...
  9. BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS

BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS: I have an Asus Strix laptop with windows 10 Home. After using the PC or leave it powered on for more than 5 hours, it is getting Blue screen... It is really annoying. Updated all the drivers, windows patches, bios, memory check, remove the AV and reinstall a new one -...
  10. Multiple BSOD Errors - Brand New Computer (2 Days)

Multiple BSOD Errors - Brand New Computer (2 Days): I recently just purchased a brand-new gaming computer. I received the computer December 15, 2017 and since then (2 days) I've been plagued with multiple BSOD error codes. The 2 most frequent error codes that I get are "BAD_POOL_HEADER" and "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". I don’t have...