Windows 10: COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up

Discus and support COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HARDWAREMobo: Gigabyte B660 Gaming X AX DDR4 CPU: i5-12400FSamsung SSDs: 960 Evo and 960 Pro 500GB each, 980 1TB PRIOR ISSUEAfter building my new PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mefireatyou, Nov 28, 2022.

1. COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up

HARDWAREMobo: Gigabyte B660 Gaming X AX DDR4 CPU: i5-12400FSamsung SSDs: 960 Evo and 960 Pro 500GB each, 980 1TB PRIOR ISSUEAfter building my new PC and installing the Windows 10 OS, the initial issue I experienced was that two of my drives the 960s were not being detected or present in the "This PC" tab, even though the BIOS and Samsung Magician showed that they were present this may be related to follow-up issues *To note -- Both of the 960s were used in my old desktop and had not been wiped until I deleted the partitions through the windows 10 Installation media -- Both of the 960s c

:)

Mefireatyou, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Nov 28, 2022
  3. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Nov 28, 2022
  4. COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up

BSOD CONSTANT RESTART LOOP

Hi,

This issue might occur due to an old or corrupted graphics driver. Since you are experiencing a constant restart loop, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up

1. COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up - Similar Threads - COMPUTER experiencing constant

2. ntoskrnl.exe causing my constant bsod on boot up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe causing my constant bsod on boot up?: Everyday when i turn my computer on it crashes a couple of times, definitely more than usual. I downloaded BlueScreenView and the driver that causes my multiple crashes is ntoskrnl.exeHere's the Link to the Mini Dump Compressed File - 012424-9500-01.zip...
  3. ntoskrnl.exe causing my constant bsod on boot up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl.exe causing my constant bsod on boot up?: Everyday when i turn my computer on it crashes a couple of times, definitely more than usual. I downloaded BlueScreenView and the driver that causes my multiple crashes is ntoskrnl.exeHere's the Link to the Mini Dump Compressed File - 012424-9500-01.zip...
  4. COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up: HARDWAREMobo: Gigabyte B660 Gaming X AX DDR4 CPU: i5-12400FSamsung SSDs: 960 Evo and 960 Pro 500GB each, 980 1TB PRIOR ISSUEAfter building my new PC and installing the Windows 10 OS, the initial issue I experienced was that two of my drives the 960s were not being detected or...
  5. COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up: HARDWAREMobo: Gigabyte B660 Gaming X AX DDR4 CPU: i5-12400FSamsung SSDs: 960 Evo and 960 Pro 500GB each, 980 1TB PRIOR ISSUEAfter building my new PC and installing the Windows 10 OS, the initial issue I experienced was that two of my drives the 960s were not being detected or...
  6. Computer experiencing BSOD and restarting itself.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer experiencing BSOD and restarting itself.: Error 1A couple weeks back I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10 on my MacBook pro through Bootcamp Assistant. I downloaded some software for my work such as: Autocad, Sketchup, Vray, WinRAR, Foxit PhantomPDF, CCleaner and Microsoft 365. Ever since then my PC has been...
  7. Constant BSOD on new computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD on new computer.: Ever since I've built this new pc I've been getting constant BSOD. It usually happens when I'm browsing the internet or just using my computer for anything else but gaming, it has never happened while im in a game. Things I've tried. -Reinstalling all drivers from...
  8. Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install

Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install: Hi all. Just to start, here are my specs. I'm running Windows 10 Professional x64, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.508. The desktop is built by me, and my OS is purchased by me. The hardware is only about a year old. MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Plus WIFI RAM : 16GB Crucial Ballistix...
  9. Been experiencing multiple near constant BSODs

Been experiencing multiple near constant BSODs: I recently purchased this PC a little over a month ago and after a few days, I started experiencing BSODs nearly at the same rate my previous PC which was around a year old before I swapped it out. I then reinstalled windows to see if maybe that would fix the issues but a...
  10. Computer not booting up after BSOD

Computer not booting up after BSOD: I am using Dell inspiron laptop (pretty old one) which started acting weirdly. Upon examining, there was a problem with HDD so I had it changed. As soon as I got new HDD installed and installed Windows 10 on it, computer started acting weird again - slow startups, random...