Windows 10: Computer fan really loud, but no programs running.

Discus and support Computer fan really loud, but no programs running. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just bought a Asus Zenbook 14'' UM433IQ and it works great, but when I open the laptop after closing it to sleep the fan goes to 100% immediately and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shamwow311, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Computer fan really loud, but no programs running.

I just bought a Asus Zenbook 14'' UM433IQ and it works great, but when I open the laptop after closing it to sleep the fan goes to 100% immediately and won't turn off. I've checked task manager and no program is using that much CPU or GPU for it to be this loud. What can I do?

:)

Shamwow311, Dec 4, 2020
  2. kev234 Win User

Fan running loud on brand new desktop computer

The first day was fine. Second day, fan is loud and seems to be running at full speed. Didn't load anything yet. So far I like Windows 10 after having Windows 7, but I hate the fan noise. Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

kev234, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Computer Fan Speed Running Loud When Not In Use

Whenever my computer is not in use (but it is running) and my monitor goes to sleep, my computer's fan starts to run so loud. When I wake up the computer, by the time everything loads, the fan isn't loud anymore? I try to look at the task manager as fast
    as possible, but I am unable to see which process is causing the problem. I believe it's the process, system, that is causing it but I am unsure about it. Is there any way to fix this?

manavdubey, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Faith Win User

Computer fan really loud, but no programs running.

PC Fans Running Loud

Hellu. *SmileFirst you want to know what fan is running loudly, then take appropriate action. HWinfo64 is a good tool to have up and running for its sensors utility. If it is the cpu fan, take notice on any programs/services that's high-running and resource-heavy in the task manager. Anything from dust to ambient temperature can contribute to a loud fan.

Faith, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Computer fan really loud, but no programs running.

1. Computer fan really loud, but no programs running. - Similar Threads - Computer fan really

2. My PC Fans are really Loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Fans are really Loud: When I first got my pc my pc fans were running at a good pace. The sound was around 20-30 decibels when I wasn't playing a game. It went up when I was playing a game but that was fine because I knew it was normal. I've had it for about 2 years now and I've had problems with...
  3. My PC Fans are really Loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Fans are really Loud: When I first got my pc my pc fans were running at a good pace. The sound was around 20-30 decibels when I wasn't playing a game. It went up when I was playing a game but that was fine because I knew it was normal. I've had it for about 2 years now and I've had problems with...
  4. My PC Fans are really Loud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop fan keeps running loud

My laptop fan keeps running loud: Hello my laptop fan is loud and constanly running. I clean it once a month so I checked if there was any dust build up but the fan was clean, yet its still running so loud. Someone help...
  6. Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud: I got my laptop August of 2020 and over the past few months whenever I'm using it the fan will constantly be running super loud and sounds like a vacuum cleaner even if I check task manager and see the computer is using low resouces. Sometimes after a while of it being on the...
  7. Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud

Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud: I got my laptop August of 2020 and over the past few months whenever I'm using it the fan will constantly be running super loud and sounds like a vacuum cleaner even if I check task manager and see the computer is using low resouces. Sometimes after a while of it being on the...
  8. My computer fan is so loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer fan is so loud: When I use the computer, the fan of computer is so loud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-fan-is-so-loud/12756250-73dd-45a0-8fcd-7a03d5781c32
  9. My computer fan is so loud

My computer fan is so loud: When I use the computer, the fan of computer is so loud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-fan-is-so-loud/12756250-73dd-45a0-8fcd-7a03d5781c32
  10. PC Fans Running Loud

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Fans Running Loud: Ok Peeps. I need some help. I didn't have this problem until I installed 2004. . . I haven't gotten all of my programs loaded, but my fans are running high and loud for some reason. I first thought it was Chrome hogging the CPU Resource, but it isn't. I know I probably need...