Windows 10: Computer Fan

Discus and support Computer Fan in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Starting off, I have a laptop Device name DESKTOP-5N7ANP4 Processor AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics 2.38 GHz System type 64-bit operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pancakeface82, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Computer Fan

Starting off, I have a laptop​

Device name DESKTOP-5N7ANP4

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics 2.38 GHz

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

So, the reason why I am making this is to say,

when I turn on my computer, the computer runs smooth and the apps as well. But sometimes the fan rarely starts up and makes a loud Nosie. It's something I wasn't to sure why it does it. So when the fan on my computer does it, it sound like a motorcycle is starting up the engine but likely not to be loud it's just a little loud to where I can hear it. I just wait like 30 Seconds to 1 Min till the fan stops the loud Nosie and goes back to normal. I sometimes shut the computer down and it does fix it or I just sometimes restart my computer and it does stop the fan from doing it but it does it again later on when I turn it on. Like it doesn't do it when I turn the computer on a lot it just do it often in the times.​

So that's the reason why I have the problem. If any chance, is there any advise to where I can get that working? It's because I am not quite sure the reason why It does it and the point of it. ​

But,​

Has this happened to anyone? Or it's just me.​

Also, if I don't respond, it's because I am not always on this page a lot. ​

:)

Pancakeface82, Mar 17, 2021

2. computer fan

• Carefully blow out the dust from all the vents on the sides and underneath.
    • Only use laptops on hard surfaces without any coverings on that surface.
    • If it is a rattle / clicking type noise then it will need a Technician to replace the fan and completely clean out any dust / hair or other debris that may be trapped within the laptops casings and fan assembly.

Frank N St31n, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Computer Fan

Computer Fan Speed Running Loud When Not In Use

Hi,

When a desktop fan creates noises, it could be due to several factors. Accumulated dust, wires are hitting the fan's blade or the fan is adding heat causing the system to make an effort to cool the system. At this point, we'd like to ask the following to have
    a better understanding of the situation:

• Are you using a desktop computer or a laptop?
    • To avoid repetition, can you provide us with all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To verify your Windows, press Windows + R to open the Run window. Type winver and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • Were there any changes, recent updates, and newly installed applications on your device that may have affected your computer's behavior?

Erika Aro, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Computer Fan

1. Computer Fan - Similar Threads - Computer Fan

2. dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed: SPECSProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product MEG Z390 ACE MS-7B12 GPU Gigabyte 2080 superRAM: 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usableAfter a while of playing a game my monitors will go black and my computer will start running...
  3. dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed: SPECSProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product MEG Z390 ACE MS-7B12 GPU Gigabyte 2080 superRAM: 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usableAfter a while of playing a game my monitors will go black and my computer will start running...
  4. Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory dumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8026111C340, 0x0Bugcheck name:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDriver or module in which error occurred:0xfffff802`5d7e0003Bug check description:The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...
  5. Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...

Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory dumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8026111C340, 0x0Bugcheck name:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDriver or module in which error occurred:0xfffff802`5d7e0003Bug check description:The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...
  6. The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...: Hello, I am looking for a solution to a problem that I have been experiencing for quite some time now and which is recurring. When I try to put my computer to sleep or when it goes into automatic sleep, the computer leds, fans, gpu etc.. turns off for half a second, then...
  7. The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...

The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...: Hello, I am looking for a solution to a problem that I have been experiencing for quite some time now and which is recurring. When I try to put my computer to sleep or when it goes into automatic sleep, the computer leds, fans, gpu etc.. turns off for half a second, then...
  8. How to fix computer's fans seeming to be off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer's fans seeming to be off: I accidentally unplugged by computer while Windows was doing one of those pre-boot disk checking processes. Now my fans seem to be off when I turn on my computer and I get an error when booting of CPU temperature too high and nothing connected to the cpu_fan header...
  9. How to fix computer's fans seeming to be off

How to fix computer's fans seeming to be off: I accidentally unplugged by computer while Windows was doing one of those pre-boot disk checking processes. Now my fans seem to be off when I turn on my computer and I get an error when booting of CPU temperature too high and nothing connected to the cpu_fan header...
  10. No post, No beep, Fans spin on computer [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    No post, No beep, Fans spin on computer [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will show you what you can do if there is no post, no beep, but fans spin on a computer. According to the reports, when a user turns on his computer, the screen remains black but fans keep spinning. Also, there is no beep sound from the motherboard....