Windows 10: Computer Freeze during gameplay, not during stress tests

Discus and support Computer Freeze during gameplay, not during stress tests in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer randomly freezes during gameplay but not during stress tests. I don't get a BSOD, it just freezes & then restarts. If I disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by C0rn, Aug 10, 2020.

1. C0rn Win User

Computer Freeze during gameplay, not during stress tests

Hello,

My computer randomly freezes during gameplay but not during stress tests. I don't get a BSOD, it just freezes & then restarts. If I disable automatic restart it just hangs forever. I've tried to find the issue myself unsuccesfully by:

1. Running stress tests

GPU: Running Furmark for 2 hours with a load of 98% with no freeze. Running 3DMark Timespy multiple times without issue

CPU: Prime95 stress test without issues

RAM: Windows memory diagnostic for 8hours+

SSDs (have 3): chkdsk /f /r and scannow without issues.

2. Reinstalled PC & Updated drivers

3. PC is now connected directly to the power outlet instead of the power extension

4. Checking logs
    Can only see Kernel-Power 41 issue in event viewer & volmgr 161 (failure to create dump file). So I don't get any dump files except for LiveKernelReports which report that the nvlddmkm.sys caused the issue with VIDEO_ENGINE _TIMEOUT_DETECTED.

I've attached the files from log collector v2, what do you think it could be?

The computer was put togheter last year so all the parts are new except the PSU. System specs are updated on my profile.

:)

2. djonepl Win User

Nokia N97 Stress test

If your wondering about buying a N97 device look at the stress test. My friends over at N97geeks.com have done.

- scrach resistance scrached the screen with a coin and a key

- they put the device ina ziplock bag with coins and keys.

- scrached the paint and keys with a coin and a key

- dropped the device in milk Computer Freeze during gameplay, not during stress tests :) and washed it off under running water with soap

theres more tests to come.

Nokia N97 Stress test

djonepl, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    computer freezes

Hi Pat,

It is possible that your computer is freezing due to the unexpected power outage that may corrupt some system files on your computer. In this case, we suggest to run a diagnostics test. Generally if there is a problem with your computer’s memory (patricularly
    freezing) then the system will prompt to run the Memory Diagnostics Tool. You can also test memory manually. Kindly click on the

link
    to perform the steps.

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer Freeze during gameplay, not during stress tests - Similar Threads - Computer Freeze during

2. PC Stuttering/Freezing during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuttering/Freezing during gameplay: Hello,My PC has been acting strange. I have recently built it but however, I have been getting random frame drops on some games, where I shouldn't really be experiencing frame drops even by lowering the graphics I still experience themMy specs are:GPU - RTX 3070 tiCPU - AMD...
  3. PC Stuttering/Freezing during gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuttering/Freezing during gameplay: Hello,My PC has been acting strange. I have recently built it but however, I have been getting random frame drops on some games, where I shouldn't really be experiencing frame drops even by lowering the graphics I still experience themMy specs are:GPU - RTX 3070 tiCPU - AMD...
  4. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...: Pretty sure its actually blue screen because found some DMP files in C: Windows/minidump folder. Since im not IT expert i will upload them here hoping someone that can read these find solution for this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION managed to check only one of the dmp files it...
  5. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...: Pretty sure its actually blue screen because found some DMP files in C: Windows/minidump folder. Since im not IT expert i will upload them here hoping someone that can read these find solution for this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION managed to check only one of the dmp files it...
  6. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

7. crash during gameplay

crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  8. PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay: Hi guys,I'm hoping someone will be able to guide me in the right direction as I've only recently had my PC and I'm not too familiar with troubleshooting it.My PC has been acting up lately while gaming. What happens is the gameplay stutters a lot and the audio cuts out too....
  9. PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay

PC Stuttering/Freezing During Gameplay: Hi guys,I'm hoping someone will be able to guide me in the right direction as I've only recently had my PC and I'm not too familiar with troubleshooting it.My PC has been acting up lately while gaming. What happens is the gameplay stutters a lot and the audio cuts out too....
  10. Freeze during gameplay World of warships

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze during gameplay World of warships: So installed new ssd , clean install of windows still getting freeze A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc00f3de90010 Parameter 2: fffff8026125c988...