Windows 10: Computer freeze like this and restarts...any knows why? Any help will be appreciated...

Discus and support Computer freeze like this and restarts...any knows why? Any help will be appreciated... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/worklatehours [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/worklatehours, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Computer freeze like this and restarts...any knows why? Any help will be appreciated...

/u/worklatehours, Aug 22, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Tralsz Win User
    Computer freeze on restart

Hi,

So this issue has been going on for a while. My computer keep freezing whenever i try to restart it. It always freeze on the circling
    dots. I cant access save mode or anything that require the computer to restart. I have to always shutdown then turn it on again. I have tried clean install, and many other things.

I have a alienware computer dell. And this issue only started after windows 10. Please if you have anything that can help please let me know. it will be deeply appreciated. since i did i clean install of windows i am assuming it is not a software thing?
    could it be hardware? if so what could cause the issue? I like to point out that my computer never freezes no matter what i play. it only freezes on restart. Please helppp

Thank you

Tralsz, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Computer freeze like this and restarts...any knows why? Any help will be appreciated...

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Computer freeze like this and restarts...any knows why? Any help will be appreciated...

1. Computer freeze like this and restarts...any knows why? Any help will be appreciated... - Similar Threads - Computer freeze restarts

2. I was hacked any help is appreciated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was hacked any help is appreciated: Hi everyone I was recently hacked and all my passwords on my pc were taken and I was locked out of pretty much all my accounts . I ran windows defender search and it found a Trojan which was successfully removed. Now my defender shows no threats and all my firewalls are on....
  3. Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help is appreciated: submitted by /u/psystylist150 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jry0fr/any_help_is_appreciated/
  4. Any help is greatly appreciated

Any help is greatly appreciated: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pondorasti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jambw7/any_help_is_greatly_appreciated/
  5. Any help greatly appreciated

Any help greatly appreciated: submitted by /u/WHOinvitedLAGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho52kt/any_help_greatly_appreciated/
  6. does anyone know what abebimarlice is? and is it harmful? any help is appreciated

does anyone know what abebimarlice is? and is it harmful? any help is appreciated: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Direphoenix6722 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdr7gr/does_anyone_know_what_abebimarlice_is_and_is_it/
  7. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Help would be greatly appreciated: Help! Son has a window on his PC screen that will not close or move. Need to know if anyone knows what it is and or how to get rid of it? My guess is he accidently changed something in settings but I have no idea where to begin to look. lol [IMG]...
  8. Any help would be appreciated!

Any help would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/Cheeeszuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr7z1r/any_help_would_be_appreciated/
  9. StrTrail.txt Error. Any help is appreciated.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    StrTrail.txt Error. Any help is appreciated.: Hello, I am currently running into a BSOD on my windows Laptop. I currently am stuck in a loop where I cannot even enter Safe Mode, and I have run out of online sources that could help me in the correct direction. According to my SrtTrail.txt file, my error lies within the...
  10. Any help would be appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any help would be appreciated: hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue.[ATTACH]...