Windows 10: Computer freeze with repeated buzzing audio - Attempted to fix for 2 months now.

Discus and support Computer freeze with repeated buzzing audio - Attempted to fix for 2 months now. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone please go through my dump files and just tell me whats up, I can't figure out for the life of me whats wrong, i've tried everything I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Munchmatoast, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Computer freeze with repeated buzzing audio - Attempted to fix for 2 months now.

Can someone please go through my dump files and just tell me whats up, I can't figure out for the life of me whats wrong, i've tried everything I can think of.

Thank you.

:)

Munchmatoast, Feb 1, 2019

2. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing

Why cannot anybody fix my windows 10 from constantly freezing, followed by a loud buzzing? I have reset my computer mutiple times and followed every suggestion

MichaelThomas_970, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Computer freeze with repeated buzzing audio - Attempted to fix for 2 months now.

Buzzing + Freezing Every 3-5 seconds

Hey guys, I have a windows 10 and it works fine and recently my PC has been Freezing and buzzing every 3-5 seconds when it plays audio, this has happened before but then fixed itself. now it has started to do it again. I've tried reinstalling all the audio
    drivers, defraging the hardrive, running maintenance scans and virus scans and still doesn't seem to work. does anyone know how to fix the buzzing and freezing?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ben Caller, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Computer freeze with repeated buzzing audio - Attempted to fix for 2 months now.

1. Computer freeze with repeated buzzing audio - Attempted to fix for 2 months now. - Similar Threads - Computer freeze repeated

2. Repeated BSODS freeze/buzz, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL assoicated with ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSODS freeze/buzz, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL assoicated with ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, I am experiencing repeated BSODs and crashes on my computer. It runs Win10. My computer specs:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsBaseBoard Manufacturer INFINITYBaseBoard Product B450-A PRO MAX MS-7B86BaseBoard...
  3. Repeated BSODS freeze/buzz, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL assoicated with ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSODS freeze/buzz, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL assoicated with ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, I am experiencing repeated BSODs and crashes on my computer. It runs Win10. My computer specs:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsBaseBoard Manufacturer INFINITYBaseBoard Product B450-A PRO MAX MS-7B86BaseBoard...
  4. Repeated BSODS freeze/buzz, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL assoicated with ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New computer 2 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer 2 months: Today made a folder called 21.5gb windows.old after the update today. I did not make it windows old folder.Just need an answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-2-months/7ee66cbd-0748-4763-853c-102a7ce52d04
  6. New computer 2 months

New computer 2 months: Today made a folder called 21.5gb windows.old after the update today. I did not make it windows old folder.Just need an answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-2-months/7ee66cbd-0748-4763-853c-102a7ce52d04
  7. Computer freezes with buzzing audio then crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes with buzzing audio then crashes.: The issue has become more and more frequent over the past few months and it is to the point where it happens 10 minutes every time after I boot up the computer. The buzzing audio only happens if audio was playing during the time it crashes and if I am downloading something,...
  8. Computer freezes with buzzing audio then crashes.

Computer freezes with buzzing audio then crashes.: The issue has become more and more frequent over the past few months and it is to the point where it happens 10 minutes every time after I boot up the computer. The buzzing audio only happens if audio was playing during the time it crashes and if I am downloading something,...
  9. Computer freezes with buzzing audio then crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer sometimes freezes completely. Audio starts to repeat

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer sometimes freezes completely. Audio starts to repeat: I had an issue pop up a few days ago and its happened three times within the past day. It happened once without the lock screen while i was watching a twitch stream and playing a video game. The other two times I locked my screen and left for a few minutes when I cam back the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can realtek freeze the computer 2019

2. all audio buzzing on laptop 2019