Windows 10: Computer freezeing/stuttering

Discus and support Computer freezeing/stuttering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So the last couple days ive been having issues with my pc. when playing games or just browsing reddit after a while i would go from 144 fps in a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by duke_036, May 29, 2020.

1. duke_036 Win User

Computer freezeing/stuttering

So the last couple days ive been having issues with my pc. when playing games or just browsing reddit after a while i would go from 144 fps in a game to hard stuck 1fps. Even after alt f4ing the game my computer would get micro freezes and id be basically unable to do anything until i hard restart my computer after that its fixed for a while until it happens again. i noticed i got this error around the same time my computer started having issues. ive seen other threads where they ask for the minidump and i looked in my folder, hasnt been a new file in 5 months so i dont think that would be helpful.

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎5/‎29/‎2020 12:46 PM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffba02b1f0d050
    Parameter 2: fffff80676702610
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 3628
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

specs are

gtx 1660ti

ryzen 3600

16gb ram

:)

duke_036, May 29, 2020

2. Computer stuttering then freezing

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

Suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing these issues.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Further if you notice a similar trend in performance issues over different computers then you may also leave a feedback using the Feedback app.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 29, 2020
  3. x509 Win User
    Win 10 CU (not FCU) stutters and freezes a lot with various operations

I get momentary freezes and stuttering with a range of Windows menu operations. *sarc These are the ones that are top of mind but I'm sure there are others. Win 10 Pro 64, up to date on patches.

• Xing out a FireFox tab
    • Click on FILE menu (drop down is delayed)
    • FILE > Print (printer list or print menu is delayed)
    • Selecting a higher level on the file path in the SAVE menu
    • Search menu at bottom of Windows
    • Typing in many situations.

Any suggestions? Or this this a known problem in Win 10? I've had this problem for some time, but lately it has gotten me really PO'ed.*Confused

4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer freezeing/stuttering - Similar Threads - Computer freezeing stuttering

2. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stutters and then freezes: Hey, so I am a pretty tech-savvy guy, but I have had a recurring issue now for about a year now. So in my usage scenario, I am a gamer in my downtime and a full-time content creator and video editor professionally.My specs: I run an AMD5800x processor, an RTX 3070gpu, 4TB...
  3. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stutters and then freezes: Hey, so I am a pretty tech-savvy guy, but I have had a recurring issue now for about a year now. So in my usage scenario, I am a gamer in my downtime and a full-time content creator and video editor professionally.My specs: I run an AMD5800x processor, an RTX 3070gpu, 4TB...
  4. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes: Hey, for a while I have had problems with my computer and nothing seems to fix it, whenever I turn on my computer for the day and use it for a few minutes almost every time it just freezes and crashes, I changed my os from an HDD to SSD a while ago and that fixed it for a bit...
  6. Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes: Hey, for a while I have had problems with my computer and nothing seems to fix it, whenever I turn on my computer for the day and use it for a few minutes almost every time it just freezes and crashes, I changed my os from an HDD to SSD a while ago and that fixed it for a bit...
  7. Computer stuttering, freezing, fragmenting, ect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer stuttering, freezing, fragmenting, ect.: My screen has been fragmenting for a while i'd say like 3 months and it wasn't anything huge until recently. Now my screen will seize up and spaz for a moment before returning to a usable state. Outputs function normally in this frozen period. This happens almost every 1-3...
  8. Computer stuttering, freezing, fragmenting, ect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer stuttering, freezing, fragmenting, ect.: My screen has been fragmenting for a while i'd say like 3 months and it wasn't anything huge until recently. Now my screen will seize up and spaz for a moment before returning to a usable state. Outputs function normally in this frozen period. This happens almost every 1-3...
  9. Computer stuttering and eventually freezing

Computer stuttering and eventually freezing: Hello. So my computer has been stuttering then eventually freezing while using the computer. Funny thing is it does this when I am using a web browser and not when I am gaming. Or sometimes it just does it on it's own. WilliamDz provided me with a fix and it seemed to have...
  10. Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing

Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing: Hello. So this started to happen back in January of this year. But since it didn't occur that often I let the issue go, but recently it's been getting very bad where I had to force reboot my computer 8 times a day. Back in Jan we switched ISP and my computer started to...