Windows 10: Computer freezes 5 - 9 times a day approximately

Discus and support Computer freezes 5 - 9 times a day approximately in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello About a month ago, my computer started freezing randomly. I have Windows 10. After I uninstalled the latest Windows update, it was fine. For a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrejaP, Dec 9, 2018.

1. AndrejaP Win User

Computer freezes 5 - 9 times a day approximately

Hello

About a month ago, my computer started freezing randomly. I have Windows 10. After I uninstalled the latest Windows update, it was fine. For a few days, then the start button stopped working, as well as Cortana and the Wifi button. That was resolved on its own with another automatic Windows update. A couple of days all was fine but then, a few days ago, it started freezing again. Mostly when it's not active but also when I watch videos. I googled but I didn't find a solution offered by anyone, including Microsoft support, who had many different complicated suggestions about what to try but as far as I have seen, it didn't work for most people who asked. I also tried a few suggested things. Is it possible that the solution hasn't been found yet or have I just not managed to find it? If there is still no solution, should I wait for a while, could I expect it in near future or should I transfer to Linux or Windows 7?

Thank you.

:)

AndrejaP, Dec 9, 2018
  2. InhexSTER Win User

PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue:
    I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?

Thanks for your time!

PayneTrain, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer freezes 5 - 9 times a day approximately - Similar Threads - Computer freezes times

2. PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.: My PC Windows 11 keeps Freezing and have to press the RESET to get it back on. Or Blue Screed Shutdown. At least 5+ times a day this is doing this and now really annoying. I have took some copies from the reliability checker and hope this will help why this is happening?...
  3. PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.: My PC Windows 11 keeps Freezing and have to press the RESET to get it back on. Or Blue Screed Shutdown. At least 5+ times a day this is doing this and now really annoying. I have took some copies from the reliability checker and hope this will help why this is happening?...
  4. Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds: Hello and Happy New Year,I have had this problem for approximately 2months now and I have contacted our IT support but they couldn't resolve the issue as I believe this must be to do with Windows updates or something else in windows.I have been experiencing consistent...
  5. Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds: Hello and Happy New Year,I have had this problem for approximately 2months now and I have contacted our IT support but they couldn't resolve the issue as I believe this must be to do with Windows updates or something else in windows.I have been experiencing consistent...
  6. Blue screen 5 times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen 5 times a day.: This has happen since I reset my computer last month. I get a blue screen at least 5 times a day. I don't have much on it in the way of programs. Quicken, Open Office, Picasa, Good Solitaire and a Ringtone Maker is about it. I checked my log and I have 3438 of these in...
  7. 5 Blue Screens with different errors within 9 days

5 Blue Screens with different errors within 9 days: Hello! Lately I've been getting BSODs for seemingly no reason. Hardware shouldn't be overheating as it happens usually when there isn't much of a workload, I've checked system files with chkdsk and it repaired a few files, checked memory for errors with HCI Memtest....
  8. My Computer Freezes Multiple Times a Day

My Computer Freezes Multiple Times a Day: I have been having this issue where my pc will freeze after watching a video. I have no problem playing games, or really anything besides full screen videos. Usually my computer will freeze 2-3 times in a full day of use. In Event Viewer, before every freeze, I see event...
  9. blue screen 5 times a day

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue screen 5 times a day: what is goin on can anyone help me please CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL can any one help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-5-times-a-day/70e32674-73b2-4809-822f-2e68a6dbd2b4
  10. BSOD after approximately 5-8 hours of the computer Running

BSOD after approximately 5-8 hours of the computer Running: So this has started happening over the past 3-4 days. I will get onto my computer and (since i like to game) ill play for about 8 hours until i get the BSOD. The error code i first got was 0xc000021a. Then after multiple trys of trying to fix it, the only code i get now is...