Windows 10: Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...

Discus and support Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer whenever it turns on it gives me a like 4 seconds to click things and then it completely freezes I can’t find anything on Google that’s the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Smokeytokes, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...

My computer whenever it turns on it gives me a like 4 seconds to click things and then it completely freezes I can’t find anything on Google that’s the solution I was maybe thinking the motherboard because I replaced my ram and I used a different sata drive with windows and it still happend I don’t know what to do a computer told me to scrap it and make a new one even though he sold me the parts and built it for me my computer whenever it boots up it freezes after 4 seconds and stays frozen for about 20 mins then gets a blue screen I have tried turning my computer on multiple times and even l

:)

Smokeytokes, Dec 4, 2022

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi Cindy,

In order for us to help you with your frozen computer, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...

laptop freezes after 20 min

Hi

My laptop is freezing after 20 to 30 min after starting the laptop in normal mode, but it is working properly in safe mode

saicharanreddy1, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...

1. Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and... - Similar Threads - Computer freezes few

2. Specific game freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific game freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.: I'm having trouble running Hitman 3. It will load up correctly, but once I'm playing, it will start freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds. This started happening out of the blue, a week or 2 after their most recent update. I didn't change anything in my PC before it...
  3. Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...: My computer whenever it turns on it gives me a like 4 seconds to click things and then it completely freezes I can’t find anything on Google that’s the solution I was maybe thinking the motherboard because I replaced my ram and I used a different sata drive with windows and...
  4. Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes a few seconds after it’s fully on and stays frozen till after 20 mins and...: My computer whenever it turns on it gives me a like 4 seconds to click things and then it completely freezes I can’t find anything on Google that’s the solution I was maybe thinking the motherboard because I replaced my ram and I used a different sata drive with windows and...
  5. after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds: Pc keeps displaying no signal and restarting after playing game for few minutes.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 3fParameter 2: 12346Parameter 3: 26bb5fa1Parameter 4: 3a33be3fOS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  6. after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds: Pc keeps displaying no signal and restarting after playing game for few minutes.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 3fParameter 2: 12346Parameter 3: 26bb5fa1Parameter 4: 3a33be3fOS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  7. My Laptop freezes after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop freezes after a few seconds: So my Acer Predator Helios 300 freezes after a few seconds when i turn it on. i cant access anything as i cant login. I have tried deinstalling the latest updates through a USB Boot, wich didnt work. and after nothing else worked i did a complete reset of the Laptop. I did...
  8. Windows freezes permanently after a few seconds

Windows freezes permanently after a few seconds: Hello, Upon setting up my PC, it was getting BSOD error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, after around 30 seconds of running the computer works fine in safe mode, and I updated the drivers, so now instead of crashing the software freezes in an unusual way: I can interact with the...
  9. Computer freezed after a few seconds of doing nothing?

Computer freezed after a few seconds of doing nothing?: Well, when you boot my PC it usually takes an unusually long time. Although it has a ssd. it starts up normally fast, maybe every ten times. And if I don't write anything for ten seconds or if I move my mouse, first the mouse pointer starts to jerk and then it just freezes....
  10. laptop freezes after 20 min

laptop freezes after 20 min: Hi My laptop is freezing after 20 to 30 min after starting the laptop in normal mode, but it is working properly in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezes-after-20-min/bd28c89d-5776-4f84-a4ae-c5886a40639b