Windows 10: Computer freeze's after a update.

Discus and support Computer freeze's after a update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer started freezing after a update. The screen goes all black and the display sometime be's really small. This did not happen before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windows Category - All, May 22, 2020.

1. Computer freeze's after a update.

Hello, My computer started freezing after a update. The screen goes all black and the display sometime be's really small. This did not happen before the new update. And sometime the screen glitches and Does not work, I have to shut it down By UNPLUGGING the Plug back of the desktop because there is no other way to shut it down cause I can't click or see anything. Once I unplug the plug and start up the Windows 10, then it works, but only for 10-30 minutes. I have a feeling that my windows 10 will brake down cause it's not shut down that way it should be. Also apps crashes. Please help

Thank you, Stay safe

:)

Windows Category - All, May 22, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 22, 2020
  3. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 22, 2020
  4. Computer freeze's after a update.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Computer freeze's after a update.

1. Computer freeze's after a update. - Similar Threads - Computer freeze's update

2. Computer freezes after some time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes after some time: I have been having some issues with games on Steam, maybe some of you run into the same issue. Steam opens normally, game starts okay, but after some time the computer just freezes. Not even an error message, not even a blue screen, it freezes. I have Geforce Experience...
  3. Computer Freezing/Crashing After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Freezing/Crashing After Windows 10 Update: So up until mid August my PC has worked completely fine but now for the last few weeks ever since the August 2019 Windows Update my computer has been constantly crashing. At first I would get roughly 5 - 10 blue screens a day before I got fed up and did a rollback on the...
  4. Computer freezing after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing after 1903 update: Since installing the 1903 feature update a week ago, I am getting frequent episodes of mouse freezing (or pointer disappearing) and computer seizing up. (MSI GT70 laptop, Logitech G9 Mouse). Ctrl+Alt+Delete has no effect, only solution has been to shut it down and reboot...
  5. after windows 10 update, experiencing random computer freezes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after windows 10 update, experiencing random computer freezes.: I have a custom build computer with an AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 4.00 GHz, and a GTX 970. I have never had an issue with my computer randomly freezing when I had windows 8 or 8.1. But as soon as i updated to windows 10 I have been experiencing random freezes,...
  6. computer freezing after trying to install update 1809

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    computer freezing after trying to install update 1809: My computer was randomly freezing after windows update. Freezing would also occur instantly when using Photo App. Microsoft said it was a driver issue but could not identify it. I found a thread which said there was a conflict with update 1809 unless the Intel graphic driver...
  7. Computer Freezes after October 2018 Update

Computer Freezes after October 2018 Update: I'm struggling to get my PC build from several years ago running without freezes after the latest automatic updates. The PC has run flawlessly since Windows 10 first became available and now, October 2018 it freezes up. At first I thought it was my old wireless keyboard...
  8. Computer completely freezes after updating windows last night

Computer completely freezes after updating windows last night: I received help via the Microsoft chat support and had the problem fixed by updating my graphics driver. I was able to play games and browse the web that night but as I logged off it said it was updating. Bringing me to today where my computer crashes anywhere from 4-6...
  9. Computer keeps freezing after 2018 April update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer keeps freezing after 2018 April update: Hi, I installed the April update via Windows Updates at the beginning of May and since then my PC was a mess. At first, the disk usage was on 100% usage all the time, the boot time jumped from under one minute to almost 10 (TEN) minutes, the process list in Task Manager...
  10. Computer randomly freezing after installing last big update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer randomly freezing after installing last big update: After the last big Windows update (I don't remember the name of it), every so often, my computer will suddenly and completely lock up. It is not producing BSOD or sound skips, it just completely freezes and I have to hit the restart button on my tower. There is nothing in...