Windows 10: Computer freeze's after a update.

Discus and support Computer freeze's after a update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer started freezing after a update. The screen goes all black and the display sometime be's really small. This did not happen before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windows Category - All, May 22, 2020.

1. Computer freeze's after a update.

Hello, My computer started freezing after a update. The screen goes all black and the display sometime be's really small. This did not happen before the new update. And sometime the screen glitches and Does not work, I have to shut it down By UNPLUGGING the Plug back of the desktop because there is no other way to shut it down cause I can't click or see anything. Once I unplug the plug and start up the Windows 10, then it works, but only for 10-30 minutes. I have a feeling that my windows 10 will brake down cause it's not shut down that way it should be. Also apps crashes. Please help

Thank you, Stay safe

:)

Windows Category - All, May 22, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 22, 2020
  3. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 22, 2020
  4. Computer freeze's after a update.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Computer freeze's after a update.

1. Computer freeze's after a update. - Similar Threads - Computer freeze's update

2. windows update after computer freezes up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update after computer freezes up: I installed windows update KB5015807 on july 14 and ever since then my compuer has been freezing up about 3 times in 2 days..is there a prob with this update?...
  3. windows update after computer freezes up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update after computer freezes up: I installed windows update KB5015807 on july 14 and ever since then my compuer has been freezing up about 3 times in 2 days..is there a prob with this update?...
  4. windows update after computer freezes up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer keeps freezing after windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing after windows updates: Hello there!I updated something called BIOS alongside some other windows updates and driver updates 4 days ago. Ever since then any time I'm gaming and my game gets more taxing on my computer the computer totally freezes and stops working. I can't move my mouse at all and...
  6. Computer keeps freezing after windows updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps freezing after windows updates: Hello there!I updated something called BIOS alongside some other windows updates and driver updates 4 days ago. Ever since then any time I'm gaming and my game gets more taxing on my computer the computer totally freezes and stops working. I can't move my mouse at all and...
  7. Computer freezing after last update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer freezing after last update: My computer has developed a problem since the last update - 2 days ago. After going to sleep it then freezes with the screen black. When I tap a key to wake it up nothing happens - the power key is on but won't turn off. I then need to turn the power off at the mains -...
  8. Computer major freezing after update

Computer major freezing after update: Hi, my computer usually freezes around the time I get updates and then goes back to normal but since the latest update my computer has been freezing like crazy. I am finding it hard to use because it freezes for over 40 minutes sometimes. Would really appreciate a solution!...
  9. Computer freezing after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing after 1903 update: Since installing the 1903 feature update a week ago, I am getting frequent episodes of mouse freezing (or pointer disappearing) and computer seizing up. (MSI GT70 laptop, Logitech G9 Mouse). Ctrl+Alt+Delete has no effect, only solution has been to shut it down and reboot...
  10. Computer Freezes after October 2018 Update

Computer Freezes after October 2018 Update: I'm struggling to get my PC build from several years ago running without freezes after the latest automatic updates. The PC has run flawlessly since Windows 10 first became available and now, October 2018 it freezes up. At first I thought it was my old wireless keyboard...