Windows 10: Computer freezes after some time, locks the mouse in the center and the keyboard. Tried to...

Discus and support Computer freezes after some time, locks the mouse in the center and the keyboard. Tried to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ppjar_007 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ppjar_007, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Computer freezes after some time, locks the mouse in the center and the keyboard. Tried to...

/u/ppjar_007, Nov 15, 2020

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Mouse not visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center

I use Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard and Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, The first is visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center, but not the mouse. The mouse
    does work, however one of the reasons I have chosen this particular mouse is the additional settings in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, which I cannot use.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. No improvement.

The mouse is on the list of supported devices and I'm surprised by this issue as I have never heard such a problem before. It is my second Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse.

Thanks for any helpful suggestions,

Krzysztof

KrzysztofKożurno, Nov 15, 2020
  4. ShikyC Win User

Computer freezes after some time, locks the mouse in the center and the keyboard. Tried to...

Surface Precision Mouse freezes my Surface when opening Keyboard and Mouse Center

The precision mouse has worked for a few months perfectly until recently. A few days ago the battery showed low so I charged the mouse. And after that the mouse lost bluetooth connection to my Surface Pro 4. Then I removed the mouse from the bluetooth device
    list and paired it with Surface again. It worked fine but I lost all my stored configurations for all those 3 slots, so I planned to use the Keyboard and Mouse Center software to re-configure it.

Then the disaster began. When opening the Keyboard and Mouse Center software, the mouse lost connection and reconnects, repeately for a few times during which the software and Surface seemed to have been frozen. And after a few minutes it showed "No supported
    device detected."

I also tried using a few USB cables to connect and the problem persists. Actually, using the USB connection is eaxctly the same issue with Bluetooth connection. Without opening the software, the mouse works like an ordinary one. But after opening it, the
    USB connection keeps losing and reconnecting. I hear the sound of disconnecting a USB device and reconnecting it repeatedly playing (every about 5 seconds) and Surface totally freezes. (The touchpad and keyboard and touchscreen also freeze when opening this
    Keyboard and Mouse Center software WITH the Precision Mouse connected) After 3 times of disconnecting and reconnecting, it shows "No supported device detected".

ShikyC, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Computer freezes after some time, locks the mouse in the center and the keyboard. Tried to...

1. Computer freezes after some time, locks the mouse in the center and the keyboard. Tried to... - Similar Threads - Computer freezes locks

2. Keyboard and Mouse Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse Center: Hi, I was playing a video game where F1 was a necessary hot key, but then all of a sudden pressing F1 made my computer go into power saving mode. I wanted to reassign F1 a different function using Keyboard and Mouse Center, but it says it doesn't detect any devices. I looked...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard center.

Mouse and Keyboard center.: Im still having a problem with the M & KB center. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING. im on a dell inspiron 15 3593. Please help.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-center/c20586b2-6654-45da-9d71-f7cb17816d02
  4. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center favorite keys on the lock screen

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center favorite keys on the lock screen: Hello, I'm using a Microsoft wired Ergonomic keyboard and have the three top left Favorite keys mapped to a custom script which controls a few iot devices around the office. Keys work great while I am logging in, but as soon as computer is locked either intentionally or...
  5. Mouse and keyboard center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse and keyboard center: I have created a macro in Microsoft mouse and keyboard center doing commands between excel and internet explorer. It works perfectly when Repeat-None is selected. I want to to repeat so have tried both toggle mode and press and hold mode but as soon as it switches from excel...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard Center

Mouse and Keyboard Center: I can’t configure the keyboard in this app because the mouse is the only visible thing there. However, there is no settings for keyboard. My PC is running Windows 10, 1909....
  7. Computer freezes after some time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes after some time: I have been having some issues with games on Steam, maybe some of you run into the same issue. Steam opens normally, game starts okay, but after some time the computer just freezes. Not even an error message, not even a blue screen, it freezes. I have Geforce Experience...
  8. Mouse not visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center

Mouse not visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center: I use Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard and Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, The first is visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center, but not the mouse. The mouse does work, however one of the reasons I have chosen this particular mouse is the additional settings in Microsoft...
  9. Mouse Freezes after some time.

Mouse Freezes after some time.: My mouse(Dell) stops working after some time until i restart my laptop.It shows light but won't move and it happens every time and I really need someone help to fix this. Mouse works fine with other devices. Things I have tried. 1. Device manager > Uninstall HiD compliant...
  10. Computer and mouse freezes all the time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer and mouse freezes all the time: Update on November 16 2018. Computer and mouse freezes all the time. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update/b385a6c2-4ea6-47c3-9186-d9f511014b91