Windows 10: Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.

Discus and support Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OK here we go so i have just redone the OS install and things went just fine set everything up and then BOOM!!! issues. the first one that im having is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EMOChicken, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.

OK here we go so i have just redone the OS install and things went just fine set everything up and then BOOM!!! issues. the first one that im having is that my computer will Freeze and then a buzz sound will go off but the weird thing is that i can still move my mouse. I have deleted all installed sound drivers and had Win10 pick and install the drivers for the sound. It happend when im playing a game such as Apex Legends or Diablo 3 or even a low res game such as last epoch. I thought it might have something to do with me streaming so i have not streamed in a few days trying to figure this out. I use OBS.live and i have deleted and reinstalled the program a few times still having the issues.. so i have no idea what to do next.

my setup:

CPU: I7 8700K

GPU: RTX 2080

MB: MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING

RAM: G.SKILL TRIDENT Z 32GB 2-16Gb

STORAGE: SSD M.2 SAMSUNG 960 EVO 500GBx2

SSD M.2 SAMSUNG EVO 960 250GB

SSD SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2TB

So if you guys have any ideas pleas let me know. thank you

:)

EMOChicken, Apr 17, 2020
  2. HelosanJD Win User

My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound

Hello, i have this problem were my computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds. Have updated all of my drivers and everything is up to date. It happens maybe 1-2 times a day and its very annoying... I haven't overclocked.

My specs:

Mobo-ASUS ROG STRIX Z390 F-GAMING

CPU- i7 8700k

SSD- Samsung PM981 SSD 512GHB M.2 PCIe

Hard drive- Seagate 1TB

GPU- GeForce RTX 2070

RAM- HyperX Fury DDR4 2666 Mhz 16GB

CPU COOLING- Corsair h100i

PSU: 750W

OS- Windows 10

HelosanJD, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Random buzzing sound and freeze

Hi,

Which is the Anti-virus software installed in your system?

As an initial step, let’s update any pending update for Windows 10. Please
    follow the below steps to update to latest build.

• Press Windows key+ I to open the
      Settings.

• Click on Update & security, then click on
      Windows Update.

• Select Check for updates. If Windows Update says that your PC is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

If you are having the sound issue after updating the windows 10, I would suggest you to try all the troubleshooting steps in the below link and check if the issue still persist.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Note: dropdown the options below the title
    Fix Sound problems to see different troubleshooting options.

For the issues with the freezing of the Computer, I suggest you to run the Microsoft Safety scanner which would remove any viruses or unnecessary files causing the problem. Refer to the blow link to run the Microsoft safety scanner.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download - Windows security

Disclaimer:Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Hope the sound issue will get resolved.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.

Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

Hi Jami,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer recently?
    • Does it happen after installing an update?

You may run System File Checker and DISM Tool to check if there are corrupted system files that are causing the issue. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type each command and hit enter:

sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

You may also perform a clean boot to isolate which programs or applications might be causing the freezing and buzzing noise on your computer. To do this, kindly refer to this article:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.

1. Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound. - Similar Threads - Computer Freezes makes

2. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  3. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  4. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  5. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  6. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  7. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  8. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  9. My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound: Hello, i have this problem were my computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds. Have updated all of my drivers and everything is up to date. It happens maybe 1-2 times a day and its very annoying... I haven't overclocked. My specs: Mobo-ASUS ROG STRIX Z390...
  10. Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound: Hello, I have just recently got a good gaming pc but anytime i game on Arma 3 or really high end games i will freeze and it will make a annoying sound through my headset here are my specs if anyone can help thanks :) GTX 1050 TI FX-8350 STOCK 4 GHz 12GB DDR3 Ram 425 W...