Windows 10: Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

Discus and support Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Neil Tropp, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the sound will freeze as well and repeat itself. I thought it was my PSU but I installed my old one which I know is good and I still have the same problem. I did a memtest on both rams sticks and they both passed. All bios setting are default except I have enabled ReBar. I installed all updates from the motherboard website, windows updates and the latest gpu driver. I only have one minidump because I reinstalled windows 10 a few days ago. I'm guessi

:)

Neil Tropp, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

1. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen. - Similar Threads - Computer freezes restarts

2. Computer freezes up and blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes up and blue screens: Hello,My computer acer Predator PO3-600 series has been having issues for the past few weeks. For no apparent reason, a few minutes after launch, it keeps crashing and freezing, sometimes giving me a frozen BSOD. Those freezes force me to shut down the computer via the power...
  3. Computer freezes up and blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes up and blue screens: Hello,My computer acer Predator PO3-600 series has been having issues for the past few weeks. For no apparent reason, a few minutes after launch, it keeps crashing and freezing, sometimes giving me a frozen BSOD. Those freezes force me to shut down the computer via the power...
  4. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.: Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the sound will freeze as well and repeat itself. I thought it was my PSU but I installed my old one which I know is good and I...
  5. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.: Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the sound will freeze as well and repeat itself. I thought it was my PSU but I installed my old one which I know is good and I...
  6. computer freezes and blue screens of death

computer freezes and blue screens of death: Hello, My Lenovo computer freezes and a few seconds later, crashes with a blue screen of death. I attempt to read the error code, but it restarts too quickly. This happens often. I narrowed the issues down to three possible causes: 1. GPU failed not very possible 2....
  7. Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death

Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death: Hello, My computer freezes and bsod shortly after. it restarts too quickly, so I couldn't catch the error codes. I have ran a hardware test for my computer, but everything comes back with no failures. The issue seems fixed when I reinstall windows, but after some time, it...
  8. Computer Freezing/Blue Screen Error

Computer Freezing/Blue Screen Error: [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] *all pictures are above* I have an HP Pavilion laptop running windows 10, with an intel core i5 processor 8th gen. Over the last few weeks I have had my laptop freeze on a random occasion, there usually is no reason for it. Every once in a while...
  9. Getting Frequent Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze on new computer(with Dump)

Getting Frequent Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze on new computer(with Dump): Hello, Been months now my new PC keep getting Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze even when left idle without warnings I have multiple problems which occur on daily basis. Here's the list: PC is freezing playing games PC restarts while being idle BSODs mostly when playing but...
  10. Blue screen/ freeze and restart

Blue screen/ freeze and restart: My computer sometimes freezes and restarts. i followed this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 and this:...