Windows 10: Computer freezes due to 100% then Bsods

Discus and support Computer freezes due to 100% then Bsods in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has recently started to bsod due to 100 disk, I'll post the two DMP files that it has produced in a moment, thanks in advance ,MasterDyl... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MasterDyl, Jun 3, 2021.

1. MasterDyl Win User

Computer freezes due to 100% then Bsods

My computer has recently started to bsod due to 100 disk, I'll post the two DMP files that it has produced in a moment, thanks in advance ,MasterDyl

:)

MasterDyl, Jun 3, 2021

2. Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue:
    I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?

Thanks for your time!

PayneTrain, Jun 3, 2021
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Farvatten Win User

20h2 update freezes at 100%

At which step does it freeze?

I'm on a low bandwidth ISP and have been seeing my 'Downloading...' step SAY 100% but clearly there's still some serious network traffic down that continues for another 15 minutes. It helps to know it's really not stuck, and this Download 100% message is premature.

Check Performance Monitor if it is the Download step.

Farvatten, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer freezes due to 100% then Bsods - Similar Threads - Computer freezes due

2. Computer crashing due to BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing due to BSOD: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2/06/2023 1:35:05 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: PC Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e...
  3. Computer crashing due to BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing due to BSOD: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2/06/2023 1:35:05 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: PC Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e...
  4. Computer crashing due to BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC freezes due to 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC freezes due to 100% disk usage: recently my computer has been freezing due to 100% disk usage, which then leads me to hard restart my PC every time. this can happen a few times a day and it's super annoying. every time im frozen , I look at my task manager on my second monitor and it's just 100% on disk. I...
  6. Computer freezes to BSOD

Computer freezes to BSOD: For a few mouths now my PC has bin freezing when i play games on it, it was here and there at first, but now it barely gets to star before it freezes, the voice chats still work, but the in game audio loops and repeats in till BSOD, it is always the same stop code...
  7. BSOD/Freezes due to driver issue?

BSOD/Freezes due to driver issue?: Hello, I am getting random crashes/BSOD instances. Here is the latest dump file from the last crash. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqrnCEskSvi4azyHKU_ITur-HvU I have performed a clean install, clean boot, disabled video card drivers, etc. I am trying to rule out hardware, it...
  8. computer freeze, hard drive 100%

computer freeze, hard drive 100%: okay, whatever this issue is its getting on my nerves. this never happened on any other os besides 10. everyday at random (while gaming), ill have these freeze/hangs that boosts my hard drive activity to 100% and makes the game freeze. itll sit here for a minute or more! and...
  9. computer freeze, hard drive 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freeze, hard drive 100%: okay, whatever this issue is its getting on my nerves. this never happened on any other os besides 10. everyday at random (while gaming), ill have these freeze/hangs that boosts my hard drive activity to 100% and makes the game freeze. itll sit here for a minute or more! and...
  10. Computer freezes due to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezes due to Windows 10: Does anyone have this problem? A friend of mine recently installed Windows 10 and the computer started to freeze because of it. It was then downgraded back to Windows 8 but the problem persisted. 10496