Windows 10: Computer freezes due to Windows 10

Discus and support Computer freezes due to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone have this problem? A friend of mine recently installed Windows 10 and the computer started to freeze because of it. It was then downgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nyrrus, Jul 30, 2015.

1. nyrrus Win User

Computer freezes due to Windows 10

Does anyone have this problem? A friend of mine recently installed Windows 10 and the computer started to freeze because of it. It was then downgraded back to Windows 8 but the problem persisted.

:)

nyrrus, Jul 30, 2015

2. Freezing in Windows 10 after fall update

Hello,

A possible reason why your computer freezes after installing the updates is due to corrupted downloaded files on your computer. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• When are you experiencing the freezing in Windows 10 (boot up, running a program, or random)?
    • Are you getting any error message/code after Windows freezes?

Regile Reb, Jul 30, 2015
  3. WINDOWS 10 FREEZE

The worst ever windows Experience. Windows 10 Freezes after 5 min. Took Help online. They Reset the Computer and then same thing happens. Did almost every community Help. Then I installed Ubuntu in Parallel which works perfect. Then Windows guys same problem
    is due to dual OS. I tried to explain that due to freeze problem only I installed 2nd OS.

God help me and Windows 10.

@ Microsoft do something before I throw this Laptop and Windows 10.

Biggest frustration of my life is windows

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

tanujasharma, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Computer freezes due to Windows 10

i have sorta had this issue. It seems a lot more noticeable in 10 than when i had 7 on my system. I hope ms puts out some patches to fix this issue of computer freezes and programs "hanging"(not responding) because its starting to really make me crazy!

Matt Siegel, Jul 30, 2015
  5. RDMcMains Win User
    After installing the Win10 upgrade, my system was very slow. I only managed to get File Explorer to open once, Task Manager froze almost every other time I ran it. Neither clicking on the Windows logo or pressing the Windows key would bring up the Start menu. I have for the moment rolled back to 7 (I made a system image backup before upgrading and restored that), but plan to try again Monday (I re-downloaded the upgrade and made a fresh system image to restore from so I don't have to download it a third time).

RDMcMains, Aug 1, 2015
  6. nvaneck Win User
    This happened when I switched to an MSI 760GM MB and new cpu. No problems with original COMBO.

nvaneck, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Computer freezes due to Windows 10

1. Computer freezes due to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer freezes due

2. Screen freeze due to video_tdr_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen freeze due to video_tdr_failure: hey everyone,these last few months i've been having trouble with my pc freezing at random moments. Most often the screen goes black and any sound that was playing turns into a continues beep. Sometimes sound keeps playing, but the screen freezes. In both cases the system is...
  3. Screen freeze due to video_tdr_failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freeze due to video_tdr_failure: hey everyone,these last few months i've been having trouble with my pc freezing at random moments. Most often the screen goes black and any sound that was playing turns into a continues beep. Sometimes sound keeps playing, but the screen freezes. In both cases the system is...
  4. Windows 10 freezes and crashes due to hardware error.

Windows 10 freezes and crashes due to hardware error.: My new Windows 10 system keeps crashing due a hardware error. I receiving the following description. Can anyone advise how to stop this? It occurs often during work Zoom meetings, which is really bad. DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  5. Computer freezes due to 100% then Bsods

Computer freezes due to 100% then Bsods: My computer has recently started to bsod due to 100 disk, I'll post the two DMP files that it has produced in a moment, thanks in advance ,MasterDyl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-due-to-100-then-bsods/06c6f921-853a-4aeb-8c86-2000449b7461
  6. Windows 10 Computer Freezes

Windows 10 Computer Freezes: Hi, Having problems with Dell XPS8000 running latest Windows 10 randomly freezing, i.e. cursor freezes, Ctrl + Alt + Del does not work. Only option is hardware reboot. Computer will freeze sometimes once a day, sometimes several times a day. I've run memtest86 with 9 passes...
  7. Windows 10 daily freezes due to WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 daily freezes due to WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT: Hi, I'm having a serious issue with my Windows 10 that daily freezes. Event Log shows errors like this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 (0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffff9a007931d180, 0x000000000000000c). A dump was...
  8. Windows 10 daily freezes due to WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 daily freezes due to WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT: Hi, I'm having a serious issue with my Windows 10 that daily freezes. Event Log shows errors like this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 (0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffff9180d091a180, 0x000000000000000c). A dump was...
  9. Computer with windows 10 freezes

Computer with windows 10 freezes: My computer's screen suddenly freezes to random colours. It was usually grey or dark blue. Some days ago it was fuchsia and then bright green. What is happening? After that, I haven't been able to get it to work, not even for a few minutes. When I power the computer the...
  10. Computer Freezing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freezing in Windows 10: First of all my english is not very good so i will try to explain my problem simple as i can and sorry if i opened this in wrong section. I updated my pc to Windows 10 nearly two month ago.When i try to play is and Hearts of İron 4 i get strange freezes that will completly...