Windows 10: Computer freezes for a couple of seconds

Discus and support Computer freezes for a couple of seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer freezes for a couple of seconds and then keeps working. Disk C shows spikes but I've scanned for problems and the disk is perfectly fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adriana Deluis Gonzales, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Computer freezes for a couple of seconds

My computer freezes for a couple of seconds and then keeps working. Disk C shows spikes but I've scanned for problems and the disk is perfectly fine. I've already did a factory reset to my windows and still has the same problem.

Computer freezes for a couple of seconds 6c3e0caa-7241-41be-b1ac-01572b685c19?upload=true.jpg

:)

Adriana Deluis Gonzales, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 16, 2020
  3. my computer freezes for a couple seconds everytime i move my mouse

if i move my mouse across the screen or a far distance then it will freeze up for a couple seconds and then resume it does this no matter whats open it even does it on my desktop

mycomputerfreeze, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Computer freezes for a couple of seconds

Steam LEGO games keep freezing every couple of seconds

I appreciate your reply. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to play your games on your new computer. I recommend that you try the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link and check if this will eliminate the freezing issues in your games. In addition, I also
    suggest that you temporarily disable your antivirus on your computer before trying to play your games. Some antivirus can cause your games to freeze due to blocking some of its features.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Computer freezes for a couple of seconds

1. Computer freezes for a couple of seconds - Similar Threads - Computer freezes couple

2. freeze for a couple seconds and Game crashed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    freeze for a couple seconds and Game crashed: So I was playing Genshin Impact and alt-tabbing to chrome for searching something and then my pc start freezing a bit and then my game just freeze until I end task or alt enter and then it will close. I'm looking in Reliability History the error gives more hint than usual and...
  3. Game crashed and freeze for a couple seconds

Game crashed and freeze for a couple seconds: So I was playing Genshin Impact and alt-tabbing to chrome for searching something and then my pc start freezing a bit and then my game just freeze until I end task or alt enter and then it will close. I'm looking in Reliability History the error gives more hint than usual and...
  4. Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds

Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds: Hello I have a problem that my mouse "Logitech G500s" Lags for a couple of seconds every 2 seconds randomly from 5 hours to 10 minutes it's really annoying but i observated something that whenever my mouse lags it disables Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V keybinds on mouse Not...
  5. Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds: Hello everyone, TL;DR: After building a new PC and installing Windows 10, the system freezes for 20-60s with a brief black screen at the end after every 5-10 seconds of "normal" usability. Needless to say, the system is not usable like this. I've tried many things and I...
  6. Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds: TL;DR: After building a new PC and installing Windows 10, the system freezes for 20-60s with a brief black screen at the end after every 5-10 seconds of "normal" usability. Needless to say, the system is not usable like this. I've tried many things and I cannot even pin-point...
  7. Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps Freezing + Black screen every couple of seconds: Hello everyone, TL;DR: After building a new PC and installing Windows 10, the system freezes for 20-60s with a brief black screen at the end after every 5-10 seconds of "normal" usability. Needless to say, the system is not usable like this. I've tried many things and I...
  8. Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.: This issue has been bugging me ever since a couple of weeks ago when I added another graphics card to my PC. I did not install any drivers for it and I actually removed it about a week ago and it did not fix the problem. I've updated my graphics card drivers, then rolled them...
  9. Computer will let me log in then freezes and screens go black after a couple seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will let me log in then freezes and screens go black after a couple seconds: As the title says the computer will boot up fine and let me login once in my desktop after like 5-10 seconds it freezes and my screens go black. Please help me out with this....
  10. Steam LEGO games keep freezing every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam LEGO games keep freezing every couple of seconds: Hello, I recently purchased LEGO Jurassic World from Steam. On one computer, it runs perfectly fine; but on another computer, which runs games far better, it freezes every couple of seconds. The computer runs other games without any difficulty at all, but when it runs LEGO...