Windows 10: Computer freezes to BSOD

Discus and support Computer freezes to BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a few mouths now my PC has bin freezing when i play games on it, it was here and there at first, but now it barely gets to star before it freezes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WiseTeddy, Jul 2, 2020.

1. WiseTeddy Win User

Computer freezes to BSOD

For a few mouths now my PC has bin freezing when i play games on it, it was here and there at first, but now it barely gets to star before it freezes, the voice chats still work, but the in game audio loops and repeats in till BSOD, it is always the same stop code DPC-watchdog violation, i have tried
    -cleaning out dust and keeping it from overheating
    -lowering ram usage
    -cleaning temp files
    -updating drivers
    -ran a memory check
    -adjust the size of virtual memory
    -checked for malware,and viruses
    and more i can not remember, the PC is an alienware aurora R4 alx with base hardware i think.

:)

WiseTeddy, Jul 2, 2020
  2. airbud7 Win User

New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Computer randomly freezes

I have followed all the steps suggested.

First, there were no minidump files, because I formatted the computer two days ago and since then, it just freezes (stops totally responding) but had no BSOD.

The rest: driver view report, system information file have been uploaded on onedrive -

OneDrive

Chris 2111, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Computer freezes to BSOD

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Computer freezes to BSOD

1. Computer freezes to BSOD - Similar Threads - Computer freezes BSOD

2. Computer will freeze and restart with no BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer will freeze and restart with no BSOD.: When I am playing games, randomly my computer will freeze and restart itself. I ran sfc scan and dism but the problem is still occurring. The windows error is as follows:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffffdf87fff62240,...
  3. Computer will freeze and restart with no BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer will freeze and restart with no BSOD.: When I am playing games, randomly my computer will freeze and restart itself. I ran sfc scan and dism but the problem is still occurring. The windows error is as follows:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffffdf87fff62240,...
  4. Computer freezing and BSODs at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing and BSODs at random: I've been dealing with this for two months and still can't seem to narrow down this issue. I installed new parts on halloween this year: CPU, MOBO, PSU, and RAM initially used old ram. 3 days after installing these parts I had my first hard freeze by this I mean the only fix...
  5. Computer freezing and BSODs at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing and BSODs at random: I've been dealing with this for two months and still can't seem to narrow down this issue. I installed new parts on halloween this year: CPU, MOBO, PSU, and RAM initially used old ram. 3 days after installing these parts I had my first hard freeze by this I mean the only fix...
  6. Computer freezing and BSODs at random

7. BSOD - Multiple Computer Freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Multiple Computer Freezes: Hello, I keep having my PC freeze and cant figure out the problem. Usually it will freeze in the middle of a game and I get the blue screen with different errors listed below. After restarting it will freeze but not show the blue screen just not let me move the mouse or...
  8. Computer BSOD and freeze constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer BSOD and freeze constantly: Computer BSODs and freezes constantly. It does so more often while gaming, especially if graphics are set higher. Below is a link to some minidump logs from various dates as well as my computer specs....
  9. Computer will freeze/BSOD

Computer will freeze/BSOD: MY computer will freeze and sometimes go to BSOD. Will usually happen while gaming or streaming videos When the computer freezes my mouse will disappear.(though the lights on it will still work) Cant type anything or use windows shortcuts PC Specs Windows 10 Edcution...
  10. BSODs, computer freezes and beeps

BSODs, computer freezes and beeps: Hello everyone, I have a problem with my computer that it automatically freezes most of the time and I have to turn off the power, and when I starts the cpu again, then 1 short beep and 1 long beep occurs. Also, sometimes the computer also displays BSOD's. The most common was...