Windows 10: computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced...

Discus and support computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced my hdd for a ssd, how can i fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Justin C. Baker, Mar 3, 2023.

1. computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced...

computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced my hdd for a ssd, how can i fix this?

:)

Justin C. Baker, Mar 3, 2023

2. How to install AMD Radeon HD 8330 graphics drivers

UPDATE

I have since discover that AMD has discontinued support for the Radeon HD 8330 and all (what they call) Catalyst cards as of Nov 24 2015. However, I do see these cards are showing as supported under the new Crimsons cards and support utilities. However,
    I believe it is fairly safe to say, they are not tested!! I found an article suggesting that no additional improvements for these Catalyst cards will be added after the discontinued supported date. So at this point, I would suggest ONLY running drivers prior
    to that date.

I have found a link for the Catalyst Utility dated July 15 2015 I was able to install this, and seems to be fine. Or was, until Windows 10 updated the driver again! I figured out how to disable that as well, I believe so, fingers crossed.

AMD Radeon HD 8330 Drivers Download for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP

PeterLorenzen, Mar 3, 2023
  3. EthanDrew Win User
    How to install AMD Radeon HD 8330 graphics drivers

In the middle of being online, I got an error message saying "THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER." I restarted and, upon doing research, discovered that the solution was to uninstall my graphics card drivers and reinstall them. The problem is, I cannot find
    a place where a driver download is available for my graphics card (AMD Radeon HD 8330 graphics). Now, the deleting has limited me to only using one monitor and made my system overall more buggy. Can someone post a download
    link for AMD Radeon HD 8330 graphics drivers?

EthanDrew, Mar 3, 2023
  4. waynedj2 Win User

computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced...

amd a4-5000 apu with radeon hd 8330 graphics card

hp 110-210 pc, Windows 10 with amd a4-5000 apu with radeon hd 8330 graphics card

every time i boot my pc i have to start the graphics software manually for the display to reflect the softwares custom settings. i changed the gamma some time ago and and want that setting to remain changed.

thanks, wayne

waynedj2, Mar 3, 2023
Thema:

computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced...

1. computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced... - Similar Threads - computer freezes until

2. computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced...: computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced my hdd for a ssd, how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-until-i-disable-my-amd-radeon-hd/2054c605-d133-4599-8d45-62adbdec1b02
  3. computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced...: computer freezes until i disable my amd Radeon HD 8330 only has done this since i replaced my hdd for a ssd, how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-until-i-disable-my-amd-radeon-hd/2054c605-d133-4599-8d45-62adbdec1b02
  4. I think that AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think that AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series does not work.: Hello! My name is Razvan and I have a problem with the AMD Radeon 7600M Series video card. This problem is in my laptop which is about 12 years old. The problem appeared at the beginning of the summer, making the blue screen when I wanted to open a video game. I somehow...
  5. Freezing when browsing since HD replaced

in Browsers and Email
    Freezing when browsing since HD replaced: 20H2 A week or so ago my hard Drive failed and replaced by a SSD Windows 10 and other matters also without problem. I chose to update Chrome to the latest 64 bit version, but since then have occasions, when the screen freezes for Chrome and all else. Control- Alt- Delete is...
  6. Freezing when browsing since HD replaced

in Windows 10 Support
    Freezing when browsing since HD replaced: 20H2 A week or so ago my hard Drive failed and replaced by a SSD Windows 10 and other matters also without problem. I chose to update Chrome to the latest 64 bit version, but since then have occasions, when the screen freezes for Chrome and all else. Control- Alt- Delete is...
  7. New Graphic card to replace AMD Radeon hd 7970M.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Graphic card to replace AMD Radeon hd 7970M.: Hi there. I have trouble finding a replacement to my old graphic card in my laptop. Does it pay off to replace the AMD Radeon hd 7970M as it is no longer supported and replace it with a newer one that may enable me to play Space engineers?
  8. AMD Radeon HD 6620G updat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Radeon HD 6620G updat: How do I update AMD Radeon HD 6620G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-hd-6620g-updat/5121767e-b05b-4dc5-8a68-8f8ce430b31d
  9. AMD Radeon HD 3450

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon HD 3450: So I recently purchased a refurbished PC, which is: Dell Optiplex 980 x64 based. It has the following basic specs: CPU: i5 650, 3.20GHz (Dual-Core) RAM: 8GB Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 3450 When I tried to run a few games like...
  10. AMD Radeon HD 7400M driver not founded

in Windows 10 Customization
    AMD Radeon HD 7400M driver not founded: [ATTACH]I can't find a driver forAMD Radeon HD 7400M if there is a solution plz tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-hd-7400m-driver-not-founded/374a768e-af80-42a8-b303-91ab6e3b13d7