Windows 10: Computer freezes upon turning it on. why? and how can i fix it?

Discus and support Computer freezes upon turning it on. why? and how can i fix it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my Acer Predator Helios 300 freezes after a few seconds when i turn it on. i cant access anything as i cant login. I have tried deinstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MartinBr12, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Computer freezes upon turning it on. why? and how can i fix it?

So my Acer Predator Helios 300 freezes after a few seconds when i turn it on. i cant access anything as i cant login. I have tried deinstalling the latest updates through a USB Boot, wich didnt work. and after nothing else worked i did a complete reset of the Laptop. I did manage to login but the screen still froze after a few seconds. I dont see anyone else having this problem online. does anyone know what the problem is?

:)

MartinBr12, Apr 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 8, 2021
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Computer freezes upon turning it on. why? and how can i fix it?

windows 10 freezes up. will kb3176938 fix it?

Here's a
    list of the fixes in KB 3176938
    , so you can read for yourself.

A computer can freeze for thousands of different reasons. Your first step is to figure out why it happens. Then you can ask for a solution to that problem.

BulldogXX, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Computer freezes upon turning it on. why? and how can i fix it?

1. Computer freezes upon turning it on. why? and how can i fix it? - Similar Threads - Computer freezes upon

2. Monitor and laptop freezes and why, how can it be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor and laptop freezes and why, how can it be fixed?: My laptop connected to my monitor freezes after 10 minutes and the laptop fan is really loud after that happens. And using my laptop alone works completely fine but it only freezes when it’s connected to my monitor, why is that it happens like that, what can I do to fix this?...
  3. Monitor and laptop freezes and why, how can it be fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor and laptop freezes and why, how can it be fixed?: My laptop connected to my monitor freezes after 10 minutes and the laptop fan is really loud after that happens. And using my laptop alone works completely fine but it only freezes when it’s connected to my monitor, why is that it happens like that, what can I do to fix this?...
  4. how can i fix the freezing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i fix the freezing?: So for the past while my pc has been freezing in weird ways. What it does is it will freeze certain things, but not other things. And only for like 15-20 seconds at a time, after it would go back to normal. About 15-30 minutes later it does this again. Specifically the things...
  5. how can i fix the freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix the freezing?: So for the past while my pc has been freezing in weird ways. What it does is it will freeze certain things, but not other things. And only for like 15-20 seconds at a time, after it would go back to normal. About 15-30 minutes later it does this again. Specifically the things...
  6. how can i fix the freezing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is this happening and how can I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashketchupmahballs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ludooy/why_is_this_happening_and_how_can_i_fix_it/
  8. How can I fix stalling or freezing screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I fix stalling or freezing screen?: Issues Stalling of screen or software while it seems to update or save In the evenings seems to be even worse and sometimes every minute Sometimes even just one file is enough to produce the horror When there are more than one Word file and online sites open it is...
  9. How can I turn on my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I turn on my computer?: When my laptop started windows 10 update i canceled it with hard power off then boot screen appeared i canceled it too with hard power off now my computer wont open what can I do???? Please help!...
  10. My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ?: ok so my screen freezes every few seconds on my laptop. It only freezes for maybe a maximum of 2 seconds. I uninstalled my AMD graphics drive and my screen doesn’t freeze anymore, but as soon as it reinstalls itslef, my screen starts to freeze again. I would like to know how...