Windows 10: Computer freezes when exiting full screen

Discus and support Computer freezes when exiting full screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. So recently i just bought my first desktop pc. Everything was perfect until i found something strange. Whenever i exit a full screen game(like when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whid0t, Jun 6, 2020.

1. /u/whid0t Win User

Computer freezes when exiting full screen

Hi. So recently i just bought my first desktop pc. Everything was perfect until i found something strange. Whenever i exit a full screen game(like when pressing continue on the end screen of league of legends, or exit game on any other game) my pc freezes. Audio is still working like i was in a call when this happened. They could hear me and i could hear them too. But i couldn't alt + tab, or alt + f4, nothing. I just need to hard restart it using the button. The problem happened when trying different graphics settings in Euro Truck simulator. Like when i switch from medium to low for example my pc freezes. But when i play CS:GO and i press exit to desktop my pc isn't freezing. My parts are:

Motherboard: ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4GHz GPU: VEGA 8(integrated) RAM: Crucial DRAM 2х8GB DDR4 2666MHz SSD: Kingston 240GB SATA3 HDD: WD Blue 1TB SATA3

submitted by /u/whid0t
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/whid0t, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Nick259 Win User
    Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Computer freezes when exiting full screen

Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Computer freezes when exiting full screen

1. Computer freezes when exiting full screen - Similar Threads - Computer freezes exiting

2. Computer freezes after exiting games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes after exiting games: Hi! Starting from about a month ago, my newish 3 month old PC starts freezing after I close a game. I've also made it happen by running a 3DMark benchmark, but that app cycles through multiple benchmarks, so it could be the same effect.The freeze happens a few seconds 1-30s...
  3. Computer freezes after exiting games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes after exiting games: Hi! Starting from about a month ago, my newish 3 month old PC starts freezing after I close a game. I've also made it happen by running a 3DMark benchmark, but that app cycles through multiple benchmarks, so it could be the same effect.The freeze happens a few seconds 1-30s...
  4. Computer will not exit motherboard screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not exit motherboard screen: So the computer is only a few months old, however it is now stuck on the motherboard “gigabyte” screen and nothing I do seems to exit the screen. If I even attempt to go to the Q-Flash screen, the computer freezes and then I have to manually power it down and restart it so I...
  5. Computer will not exit motherboard screen

Computer will not exit motherboard screen: So the computer is only a few months old, however it is now stuck on the motherboard “gigabyte” screen and nothing I do seems to exit the screen. If I even attempt to go to the Q-Flash screen, the computer freezes and then I have to manually power it down and restart it so I...
  6. Computer will not exit motherboard screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. programs exit when minimized and full screen ctd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    programs exit when minimized and full screen ctd: file explorer folders keep crashing or exiting when minimized random folders not specific and so does mozilla firefox ive uninstalled and reinstalled to make sure it wasnt firefox also im get CTD issues with one of my games my drivers are all up-to-date and i have the latest...
  8. programs exit when minimized and full screen ctd

programs exit when minimized and full screen ctd: file explorer folders keep crashing or exiting when minimized random folders not specific and so does mozilla firefox ive uninstalled and reinstalled to make sure it wasnt firefox also im get CTD issues with one of my games my drivers are all up-to-date and i have the latest...
  9. programs exit when minimized and full screen ctd

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 10 PC freezes when exiting full screen video, or moving a tab playing a video on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC freezes when exiting full screen video, or moving a tab playing a video on...: When I exit fullscreen on YouTube or move the tab out of the way to my other monitor. I use Microsoft Edge. Computer is a Dell Inspiron 3668 with a Core i3-7100, 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz and 1TB hard disk running Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows froze on fullscreen exit

2. exiting full screen freezes computer